Ladies, do you like shaved or unshaved look on guys?

by asilentone 31 Replies latest jw friends

• crapola
    crapola

I like a nice mustache, but it has to be trimmed properly, none of that bushy,nasty looking stuff that makes you wonder what crawled in there and died.

• Robdar
    Robdar

If he turns me on, I usually haven't a preference. Both looks can be very sexy on the right fella.

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

crapola:

none of that bushy,nasty looking stuff that makes you wonder what crawled in there and died.

I used to work with a guy who, like me, had an inside/outside job...cart guy, janitor, etc... in the winter he would go out in the ice and snow..come in...with his 'stache covered in ice.... he was also a messy guy...so there were often bits of food in his 'stache... we used to tell him that he had the frozen food section in his mustache....

....he didn't find the comment humorous... nor did he improve his hygiene.....

..as for me... I have a neatly trimmed mustache..I hate it when I miss a stray hair that curls over my lip... my fiancee likes my 'stache...but doesn't like it when I get that scratchy feel on my face (that brief time between not shaving and starting a beard)...and I love to nestle my face on the back of her neck .... she complains only if its scratchy...

Snakes (Rich....)

• crapola
    crapola

You made me laugh with your story about the guy you worked with. Yeah those kind of mustaches are gross. But your's sounds nice and I'm sure your fiancee appreciates your keeping it neatly trimmed and clean.

• God Chick
    God Chick

a little stubble looks pretty cute but its not nice to kiss. Dont like hairy faces. Sorry just me.

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

none of that bushy,nasty looking stuff that makes you wonder what crawled in there and died.

Hey! What the Hell?

• Robdar
    Robdar

My guy has a trim mustache.

It tickles, I laugh.

• pixiesticks
    pixiesticks

I like shaved. A neat, precise little goatee is okay, but any more than that and it usually turns me off.

• Quillsky
    Quillsky

Beard, neat = Cool, perhaps slightly non-mainstream kinda guy

Goatee = Cooler, shapes the face, though may be a bit dated fashion-wise

Mustache = What the fuck? WHY ON EARTH would a man want to grow hair only on his top lip???? When I see a mustache (alone, as in no either facial hair design plan) I think creepy. For some reason I also think that the guy has something to hide.

Beard and goatee men seem to have no problem shaving them off, growing them back again. But "mustache men" are permanently attached to them. Eeewww, I have shivers just typing this.

• Quillsky
    Quillsky

(Apologies for any offense caused, Mustache Man. I don't know you so it's nothing personal.)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit