Ladies, do you like shaved or unshaved look on guys?

by asilentone 31 Replies latest jw friends

• sinis
    sinis

I love a shaved woman...

• xmkx
    xmkx

Both. Just as long as it's not at that scratchy phase, I'm good.

• John Doe
    John Doe
    shaved...i don't like the wire brush sensation

You've yet to feel a man's face with soft hair.

• no more kool aid
    no more kool aid

Four to five days unshaven, stubble, love it!

• cry
    cry

Shaved mainly but sometimes it's nice to wake up with a 'bristle' rash around our mouth - if you know what I mean? It's not dirty!

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

Real men don't take their fashion cues from the whims of the fairer sex. With that said, I only shave out of necessity. I don't want a beard, but I don't like shaving. So I'm a perpetual brute.

• dig692
    dig692

I love my hubby unshaved. But there is that short period of time where it becomes super prickly that I could do without. Love the look, but it hurts my face when I kiss him

But yes the unshaven full on beard is great! I wish they would allow it at meetings. Jesus had a beard dang it!

• Opus92
    Opus92

Shaved. I like my man with a little fuzz, but too much is painful.

• JerkhovahsWitless
    JerkhovahsWitless

I shave. Unshaven and my face feels more oily. Plus, it makes me look younger. I expect my men to be shaven, too ;)

• VIII
    VIII

Beards--Yum!!! My husband had a full beard when I met him. I loved it. He shaved it a few years later for an office job.

When the weekend rolls he doesn't shave on Friday. No one seems to notice. Or, if they do, they don't say anything since he's in charge. I love stubble, beards, any type of hair growth on a man's face.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit