Banned Book From The Bible

by frankiespeakin 27 Replies latest watchtower bible

• awildflower
    awildflower

Frankly , I'm grateful for the post! That's what this forums all about, take what you want and leave the rest. And yes I WILL watch these one at a time. Thanks Frankie. Sometimes it's harder to put it all into words on a super long post, it's better to just watch it.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

not even going to think of opening any of those clips

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

WildF,

These guys want me to type my ass off and it ain't gonna happen.

I'm glad you like them.

EndOM,

Take your own notes pal I ain't yo mama!

• poppers
    poppers

I'd rather look at these than read endless quotes from the Bible.

• Sam Whiskey
    Sam Whiskey

Thanks Frankie, I'm enjoying the video's. I find it much easier to view video's for an explanation of a subject.

Not sure why those that have visited this thread feel the need to get so hostile..... seems to be pretty much the norm as of late, lots of hostility when they run across a thread not to their liking. Kind of reminds of the little kid stomping his feet because he doesn't get his way...

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Notably, the gospel of St Thomas never made it into the Bible.

• Titus
    Titus

I translated complete Book of Enoch in my language, and I know every single word from those silly book.

Believe me, that book is full of nonsenses, bullocks, and absurdities. So it is reasonable to ban that book.

OK, if you want, you can read it, and watch this videos, but I think it is just waste of time.

Probably...

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Titus,

Believe me, that book is full of nonsenses, bullocks, and absurdities. So it is reasonable to ban that book.

Well so is the book of genesis when it talks about talking snakes in the garden of Eden a flaming sword guarding the tree of life, men living 900 year or more and angels coming down from heaven to has sex with women causing giants to be born. You find the same type of absurdities in Genesis as the book of Enoch.

Why limit yourself to beleive all the absurdities in genesis and reject enoch.

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

Enoch was quoted in the NT by Jude and in Revelation, to say that Enoch is full of nonsense and all that is to say that Revelation is the same since they are close to be identical in many ways.

The WT dislikes Enoch for obviosu reasons, the main one being that Michael is but ONE of seven archangels, thus putting a kaibosh on the Jesus = Michael BS.

Besides, Enoch was not banned.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

PSac,

Good points, I see your'e a person who really does his homework.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit