andy5421

interesting figures there. Thanks for the work done

• leavingwt
    leavingwt
    Time is a creation

Please explain.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

In orthodox Christian theology, God exists in eternity, both before the world began and now. Eternity is not the same as infinite time. In eternity there is no time, hence, no age. This isn't something the JWs seemed to ever explain, even obliquely. I don't know if it is even a concept they understand.

BTS

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

According to Albert E. Time is relative, effected by gravity, and speed one is traveling through space. What god lives at the event horizon of a black hole ?

• freeman
    freeman

Well that was a while ago, about 4.55 billion years since he did the earth and local n eighborhood ,

about 13.5 -14 billion over all, I think it was on a

Tuesday but I can’t remember exactly.

You know what, it’s probably best to just ask him yourself next time you see him.

Freeman

• Mall Cop
    Mall Cop

Causation and effect. As we go back back back, we come to a point where causation defeats itself. Because we come to zero cause, no cause, existence of a no cause being...God? I can't wrap my puny mind around that ,can you?

Blueblades

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

Personally, I go for "no time", "outside of time", etc. As opposed to "inifinite time".

BTS and I can't be the only ones to have watched Dr. Who?

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

BlueB,

Causation and effect. As we go back back back, we come to a point where causation defeats itself.
    Because we come to zero cause, no cause, existence of a no cause being...God? I can't wrap my puny mind around that ,can you?

Yes, and finding a "no cause" effect is like the layers of an onion you peel off one layer and you find another. Does every effect have a cause? I'm afraid we will never know, so far we have found in science there is always another layer but we have no way of knowing what the finally layer will be or if there will even be a final layer. It does indeed boggle the mind.

The simple way to stop all inquirery is to say God did it and put him before the currant layer we understand.

Still the question begs where do we put this God(as a no cause effect) with in these layers and how many more layers do we have to peel before we find him?

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

Earth has been around for about 4.5 billion years.

So, god would have been negative 4.499 billion years old at that time, since he didn't exist until humans created him.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Whatever the number he sure as hell should have known better! W.Once

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit