CONGRATULATE ME.....

by troubled mind 34 Replies latest jw friends

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

I sent my son a link to the thread about Facebook Sex because I thought it was so funny ..... Today he sent me an email and told me he has joined the forum !! Welcome CRUX !!!

I haven't told him my name on here yet, I want him to see if he can figure it out first . Now I have to check four yrs worth of posts to see if I ever said something that might embarrass him ahhhhhhh.

Someone else should start a thread for me and ask : " CRUX have you found your Mommy yet ? " hahaha

I am sure this one will get buried before he is back on ...

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

Congratulations!

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

I went back and read some of my old posts . I was so worried my sons would shun me for leaving the witnesses ..... I am happy that after four yrs . all three sons and one daughter in law have slowly just faded away on their own .

So for some of you new ones that are going through the early days of leaving take heart, sometimes it does work out okay .

We still suffer losing old friends and other family members ,but our core family seems to be free .

• Jadeen
    Jadeen

Yay!

• fluke
    fluke

I still live with devoted parents...

I cannot express my own spirituality as yet but when I move out with my fellow spiritually aware partner, I will gladly make use of my spiritual gifts... :)

Well done for being there for your family...

• poppers
    poppers

Congratulations!

• Open mind
    Open mind

That is fantastic! I'm so happy for you all.

om

• Crux
    Crux

oh hoho I REMEMBER NOW!!! I was snooping on my mom's laptop one time i was visiting home found a bookmark to this site and she has her self auto login. I remember seeing that screen name now!

almost 2000 posts!!! Holy crap mom, you addict. :P

• Open mind
    Open mind

Busted!

• Crux
    Crux

wait... mom you're not a witness anymore?!?

raaaage

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit