Tim Kilgore and E-Watchman square off on Charity....

by Tuesday 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

Hey folks, so I figured I'd give an update on the ongoing back and forths between myself and E-Watchman. This might help if you come in contact with the argument about Jehovah's Witnesses not giving to everyone but only to other Jehovah's Witnesses. I also have one regarding why Jehovah's Witnesses are considered God's Chosen People after splintering from Associated Bible Students and finally a bunch regarding homosexuality in nature. That one I'm thinking of posting but you let me know if you want to see it. For now, here's the videos in regards to Jehovah's Witnesses giving to charity. First my original question, then E-Watchman's Response and finally my response to E-Watchman. Hopefully you all enjoy it, for nothing else than the fact I got to sneak in Bad Religion at the end of my video :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkCsJ7qUKxQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBfb_oUC8MQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQ-H5i6lzbE

• cantleave
    cantleave

Great post Tim. BTW love the goteee!

• Terry
    Terry

Jehovah's Witnesses live in an alternate reality where every LIVING person has been replaced by a changeling delusional substitute goat.

Alas!

What is real to them is no longer the evidence of their senses. It is the substitute New World they see where black and white has replaced all colors.

People have no value unless they sit next to them in the Kingdom Hall croaking out a Kingdom tune.

Their values do not stem from life itself. JW values come from the minds of old men sitting in Bethel Headquarters far removed from families of real people with everyday problems.

The welfare of a goat is of no consequence to them.

They imagine they themselves as sheep in the protective fold of their Master Jesus who has resided in heaven for he last 96 years installed as Director of Watchtower publishing.

This delusion has led them door to door with stacks of magazines filled with perishable "truth" which, like a diaper, must be changed often to avoid the stale reminder of its contents!

Love among themselves devolves down to keeping their opinions to themselves and towing the line lest they find themselves shunned by the cold embrace of banishment.

The only real charity from this religious group is an early death before they are marginalized in poverty and rewarded by indifference.

Terry

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Good work, Tim! You keep getting better, better, and better!

The really curious thing about e-Watchman (Robert King, author of "Jehovah Himself Has Become (Robert) King") is that he has been disfellowshipped by the Watchtower Bible & Tract Society for not submitting to their bogus "authority.".

Perhaps he wants to defend his invisible pal Yahweh, but why defend the WTB&TS? And his "defense" is pretty weak, really. Is that by design?

We must conclude that he is a masochist living in Stockholm.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Good stuff Tim,well worth the watch..

King is rejected by his own JW Cult..

He is Disfellowshipped..

They don`t consider him a Brother..

If King ever needs food and shelter during an emergency..

He will have to go to the same people,he rejects as his Christian brothers and Sisters..

Jehovah`s Witness`s will have nothing to do,with someone like him..

King is in for some hard life lessons..

He should have learned,at a much earlier age..

........................ ...OUTLAW

• Terry
    Terry

The really curious thing about e-Watchman (Robert King, author of "Jehovah Himself Has Become (Robert) King") is that he has been disfellowshipped by the Watchtower Bible & Tract Society for not submitting to their bogus "authority.".

I think Robert King misses being "right" by arguing from an absolute.

Colloquy can be a high if you like the parry and thrust of mind wrestling.

The only fixed absolute King ever had in his life where he could be right by proxy was his connection

to the black and white lockstep of Watchtower weasel words.

If he was simply on his own....what absolute could he align himself with and have a virtual leg to stand on?

Remember, the "Truth" of JW's is merely an interpretation of words and not a real argument about everyday things.

This is startlingly evident in his trying to talk his way out of the astounding position on charity the Watchtower promotes.

It is close to being Marie Antoinette's famous "let them eat cake" (in answer to the plea: "Your Majesty, the people have no bread..."

• flipper
    flipper

Tim- Very good job in showing that a REAL Christian is one who acts like Jesus did towards people - not a man made organization full of tightly restricted rules used over people in a domineering mind controlling way. REAL love and caring has no fear and restrictions

• ataloa
    ataloa

We can sh*t in Jehovah's meeting hall, but we can't sleep there.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    We can sh*t in Jehovah's meeting hall, but we can't sleep there.

Thats right!..

Now..

Everyone go to your Local Kingdom Hall KingDung Hole..

And..

Take a Dump for Jehovah!!..

Very ConstipatedVery ConstipatedVery ConstipatedVery ConstipatedVery ConstipatedVery ConstipatedVery Constipated

........................ ...OUTLAW

• Locutus of Borg
    Locutus of Borg

Tim, I admire you for the energy you put into these videos. I especially liked your rebuttal to e-watchmans response. Keep up the good work! I have experienced much more ~real~ charity from worldly people I didn't even know than from my 30+ years in the Kult. JW charity has hooks in it and is conditional.

Peace be with you.

Were you in New Orleans after Katrina?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit