"Time Left Reduced."-Bro. Anthony Morris, GB member and Vietnam War veteran.

by african GB Member 20 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• sspo
    sspo

Are you caught up in the American dream that you have to have a house?

Don't buy a house, don't be materialistic, don't go to college, keep on paying rent all your life.

In the US you might end up with $ 800-1400 a month from social security when you retire at 65.

If you live in Southern California , in most places you have to pay at least $1200 a month for a small 2 bedroom.

Oh yes, trust in Jehovah and the wise counsel of the GB, they will be there to pay your rent and gas bill!

You have been warned

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

Old. This talk has been posted numerous times already on here.

• Cadellin
    Cadellin

"This isn't the GB saying this...it's Jehovah saying this."

Just think about the implication of this. Especially given their success rate when it comes to getting anything right. Yikes.

You know, it dawned on me yesterday that I very well may be agnostic. I've avoided thinking about this but maybe it's time.

• shopaholic
    shopaholic

Even if this is a JW's take on the talk, did you notice that Armageddon is pushed further and further away. Similar to the schpill Splane gave at the DA last summer in Long Beach...the day for it has been set and nothing in our lives or any current events will change that...stopping wishing for Armageddon...

They are so deep in it, they can't even see whats going on.

• joelingeorgia
    joelingeorgia

I could've heard the same talk when I was 5 or 10 or 15 or 20 or 25 or 30 or 35 or 40 or 45 or 50

• VM44
    VM44

"Then he said, bros. and sis. If you can have a cup of coffee every morning, then you can read your Bible every morning."

I get my coffee at the McDonald's drive thru on the way to work and then drink it over the next hour at work.

While I might have a cup of coffee every morning, how does that imply that I can also read the Bible every morning?

In the car while driving? While I am at work?

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

"The Time Left is Reduced" but "The 'Generation' is Extended! " LMAO!

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

I thank God for the Family Worship Night arrangement. One more night at home to help break my family out of this manipulative cult.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

The time left has been reduced, especially for anyone that has to waste a day of it attending that crap. And, it is reduced if you spend Family Waste the Evening Night as you are "supposed" to.

• badseed
    badseed

Family Waste the Evening Night..LOL that's funny.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit