Watchtower 2080 "New thought on the Generation"

by dozy 14 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

"Also, I truly believe WTS peaked at 7 million and are simply manipulating data (not lying yet, just manipulating) to get artificial growth. "

I hope that's true but I'll be happy if the peak is around 10M. As long as it peaks within the next decade I'll be satisfied. 35M in 2080 makes me ill to contemplate.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Sorry, you inspired me and I can't help myself

How Do You React to New Light?

Par 18. At times, opposers and apostates like to point out that the way that the faithful and discreet slave (MT 24: 45-47) defines the word generation flies in the face of both English and Greek dictionaries, to say nothing of Spanish and Portugeese dictionaries. Should we care about the modern day apostate Judas class and their insistence on using words with proper meanings? Not if we support Jesus, Jehovah, and their faithful and discreet slave. (MT 24: 45-47)

Par 19. Clearly, dictionaries are fine, so long as they are used by Jehovah, Jesus, and the faithful and discreet slave. (MT 24: 45-47) However, our dear brothers and sisters stab themselves all over with many pains when they try to read dictionaries apart from the material printed by the faithful and discreet slave. (MT 24: 45-47) Often, this leads to sadness, lack of faith, hemmoroids, and shingles.

Par 20. The faithful and discreet slave (MT 24: 45-47) has taken great pains to invent new words that please Jehovah. Jehovah himself is well pleased when we ignore the real meaning of words and instead believe everything that is printed in the Watchtower, which is printed under the direction of the faithful and discreet slave. (MT 24: 45-47)

Par 21. "The Watchtower, Announcing Jehovah's Kingdom is Coming Someday" has been faithfully proclaiming the new light from Jehovah everytime Jehovah blesses the faithful and discreet slave (MT 24: 45-47) with new batteries for their flashlight. May we never push ahead of Jehovah and the faithful and discreet slave (MT 24: 45-47). It is Jehovah alone who has given the only celestial, spiritual flashlight availble to the group of men known as the faithful and discreet slave. (read MT 24: 45-47)

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Awesomely hilarious, Jeff.

Not to nitpick but that first sentence isn't a "?" is it?

• Alligator Wisdom
    Alligator Wisdom

Nice article Jeff.

I notice the pounding in and referencing of Matthew 24:45-47 all over.

That is the WTS "ace" card.

Alligator Wisdom (aka Brother NOT Exerting Vigorously)

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

To them, generations are like strings of Christmas lights. With the new LED sets, and using commercial grade sets, you can string up to 125 sets end to end. Which is what they are doing: When they run out of lights on one "string" and have not reached where they want to, they simply add another. When they reach the end of that set, they will add yet another. Same with generations--except there is no limit of 125 sets that can be added end to end.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit