I passed the GED test!!!

by noni1974 26 Replies latest jw friends

• noni1974
    noni1974

I just found out that I passed the GED test. I went last week and took it after studying on my own for months. I thought I needed some help so I went and signed up for GED classes. They test you to see where you are. After a battery of 3 tests which I passed. I got to take the GED test. I've been waiting for the results checking 2 times a day ever since I took the test. Today I checked this morning and got noting. No results found. I have been busy preparing to move to Kentucky today and I didn't have time to check again until a little while ago. I found out I passed all 5 sections and I burst into tears and called my mom to tell her. I'm so proud of myself. I never thought I could pass, so until now I never tried to take the test. I can't believe I passed on the first try. I'm so proud to be able to say I graduated High School!!

I can now work on my second goal of going to college.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Congratulations! A wonderful first step.

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Congrats~!!

-Aude.

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Way to go Girl! Good Job!

• dinah
    dinah

Great job, Noni!!!!

• cattails
    cattails
    I'm very happy for you Noni! You go girl!

• paul from cleveland
    paul from cleveland

Congratulations Noni! I'm sorry to hear about your move to Kentucky though. It's been nice to get to know you. I really enjoyed our visit.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Congratulations!

May more and greater successes be yours in the years to come!

• noni1974
    noni1974

I'm sorry Paul. I didn't know about the move until this past Saturday. I have a job down there waiting for me. Plus my adopted sister. Don't worry we can still keep in touch. Text or call anytime!I mean that. If you ever need to talk you have my number!!

Thanks everyone. I'm so proud of myself. I can't even begin to tell you how this makes me feel. I have developed a sense of pride I never knew I could have in the last hour. I feel so accomplished. I'm so happy!! I'm so glad I took the chance on failing to get my GED.

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

Hurrah! Good job Noni.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit