Bad news, folks!

by TweetieBird 25 Replies latest jw friends

• TweetieBird
    TweetieBird

So many great comments.

Trotafox, to go a little further with your response to Danni,

another thing that I've noticed is the judgemental attitude of the JW youths that are baptized, for instance...

last night we were out to dinner with family from out of town, my one neice (about 18) was talking about a girl that my nephew is interested in. I asked if she was nice, cute, her age, etc. of which her reply was yes to all of my questions except for "she's not baptized." The girl is 17.

Too much pressure is put on the youth in the organization to get baptized. They do not do it because they have a deep devotion to Jehovah and want to dedicate their lives to him, they do it to be accepted among all the other JW youths. I've seen it over and over again, young person (12-15) gets baptized, hormones kick in, gets reproved or disfellowshipped, lives their teenage years in guilt over making mistakes, on and on it goes.

Knowing my son, if he were to get baptized, he'd be disfellowshipped within a year.

"I must stand up in search of the truth, if I don't I only roll with the flow of the lie and make it stronger.
    ---Sovereign---

• Trotafox
    Trotafox

TweetieBird: Peer pressure is stronger than normal as they are very brainwashed. Further.....You know your son the best. You at least have the advantage of knowing what he is getting into. Just think if you were a parent with no exposure to the WTS. OMG. If you are Christian, pray that whatever he chooses to do is according to His will and not yours or your son's. Then don't fret. Trust God to handle the situation. If it's not God's will, your son's efforts will be derailed causing the grief that we know the WTS is capable of dishing out. Just be there for him if it comes to that. If this direction is God's will, then who are we to argue. Just support him in whatever he decides to do. I'm certainly not endorsing the WTS because I can't stand them but you'll lose the tug of war once the love-bombing starts. Just pray and reason with him, repeat, repeat, repeat.

"Wicked men obey from fear; good men, from love".... Aristotle. You can love and obey Christ without intervention from an organization.

• COMF
    COMF

Uuuuhhhhhh, WHO pays the bills at your house?

The implication is that if you pay the bills, you get to say what the inhabitants can and can't do. Does that extend to JWs who pay the bills and say their kids can't go to college, must pioneer, and can't take part in normal teen activities such as school sports?

COMF

• anewperson
    anewperson

Tweetie Bird, the following and similar items have been emailed worldwide, posted widely on the internet for several years, and others have said they have around copies or mailed them in regular mail. So use it all or just the parts you think are best, run off copies and mail them to not just your son but to others in your congregation and or some of the other area congregations. When your son gets a copy he'll tell you or else stay quiet about it (good sign). If he does mention it insist he show it to you then go over what it says with him, exclaiming things like "well, that can't be true, can it?" and "Well, I have heard things like that, so that is true" etc. It'll help open his eyes up. Because others besides your son got copies, the local elders can't be sure you targeted your own son with it, see?

LOVING OUR JEHOVAH'S WITNESS FAMILY & FRIENDS, we're informing the congregation and public with documentated facts that expose misleadership by the Watchtower Society (WTS) heads over our JW loved ones:

Christ said families would be divided by some members doing good and others doing wrongs but never ever advocated destruction of families. 1 Corinthians 6:1 only says judge "trivial" things as in business, James 2:4-13 calls judging harmful, and Paul says the "majority" (2 Cor 2:6), followed his advice to shun a wrongdoer, meaning a minority chose not to and yet he nowhere condemns them. So we ask why the formal Judicial Committes destroying families via their numerous formal renderings of disfellowshipment?

Think of our JW kids or their kid's kids!! Acts 15:20 says abstain from blood but 1 Samuel 14:32-5 says Saul's army ate unBLED meat to not starve and no verses show God not forgiving them plus in Matthew 7 Christ says God also forgave David's eating temple holy bread and that God wants Mercy Not Sacrifice. The May 22, 1994 Awake tells of 26 JW children who died without transfusions, and common sense tells that in extremely massive bleeding as in car wrecks blood expanders won't save lives (ajwrb.org). An estimated 3 JWs die daily earthwide from the WTS’s unscriptural policy (Blood On The Altar, David Reed), forgotten by many but not God! Again, what of our JW grandkids and their kids' lives!

All members are told to report on each other though the Bible condemns busy-bodying. Page 302 in the Daniel book and pages 88 and 651 in the Proclaimers book show photos of the Knights Templar swords and the cross-with-crown-and-wreath used by Masons who sometimes use "Theocratic Warfare" tactics to change members' personalities on early WTS’s literature. Some old Watchtower books also have the winged sun god Ra on front covers - never a Christian symbol. Nor are regular JWs allowed to read Judicial Committee "sin files" on themselves, many not knowing they exist; often with misinformation.(photos: freeminds.org) See also picture of Pay Attention To Yourselves And All The Flock book on p 232 of the Insight book that elders have but which non-elders are not allowed to read.

Horrible but facts: Leo Greenlees was a child molester whom fellow Governing Body members over JWs reassigned but never disfellowshipped (excommunicated) in the 1980s (jehovahs-witness.com archive, etc), and to date child abuse by Watchtower Society (WTS) associates is still officially covered up, causing costly destructive court costs and reproach including articles in Christianity Today, investigations by Dateline NBC etc. For copies of letters to the Bodies Of Elders regular members aren't shown including on child abuse see: www.silentlambs.org, freeminds.org, observer.org. Our JW kids and grandchildren are at risk.

WTS heads denounced the UN as ungodly even while the WTS was a Non-Government Organization of the UN 1991-0ct 2001 & this was far more than just using the UN's libary as proved by AWAKE articles Nov 22, 1998 in particular and http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk_news/story/0,3604,574134,00.html
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk_news/story/0,3604,565005,00.html
    http://www.thetablet.co.uk/cgi-bin/archive_db.cgi?tablet-00577

Verses say don't forget the poor (Galatians 2:10), give free (Mat 10:8), and Christ helped the hungry and sick, so why ask donations at doors since, as the New World translation puts it, "we're not peddlars of God's word" (2 Cor 2:17, New World)? 2 Tim 5:8 condemns those uncaring of their own so why after 120 years do WTS heads not have for the needy among JWs & others regular food-clothing collections, soup kitchens, hospitals, nursing homes--only token literacy classes, short term disaster relief committees existing briefly after disasters? What our hands do to help people is a greater witness than our mouths.

Doctrinally Watchtower leaders admit Christ was likely born about Oct 2, so why ignore he was conceived 9 months before which means late December. Why insist Christmas is from the pagan Saturnalia when John 10:22-3 says Christ also celebrated the Festival of Dedication or Lights, i.e. Hannukah, which first began Dec 25 but has varied since because lunar-based? Don't Job 1:3, 3:1 and 3:3 (you must read all 3 verses) show Job's kids celebrated birthdays? Didn't angels celebrate Christ's birth? Why call "compromises" those holidays that attacked and replaced paganisms? Doesn’t Colossians 12:16 says let none judge you about a holiday. WTS heads say the Trinity is believing Father, Son, Spirit are 1 "identical" person yet not all but many churches accept it as 3 totally different entities or persons forming 1 "Godship" as Ro 1:20 says in the New World Translation. WTS heads don't note Son and Spirit can share inherited age, power, knowledge from God just as an acorn may be only 1 day old but also have its genes inheriting its ancestral oak tree's age, capacity and information. WTS heads say a stake not a cross slew Christ though the Greek stauros can mean either cross or stake, crucified human remains and inscriptions by archaeologists show it was a cross, Dr F Zugibe's research shows suffocation would be in minutes if on a stake but in hours if on outstretched cross even as Luke 23:44 and Matthew 27:45-6 say. They teach a cross is a repugnant murder weapon but Paul said boast in the stauros as a symbol of resurrection over death. (Ga 6:14, 1Cor 1:17-18)

Watchtower heads say we must use Jehovah or variations of God’s formal name (Yahweh, Jah etc) but Christ says call God “Our Father” (Mat 5:9) and Paul (Romans 8:15) also says call God “Father” for closeness so why overstress only 1 certain formal form? To hallow Our Father’s name is to glorify His personage for example by kind deeds but top WTS leaders brought disrepute on Jehovah's name often mispredicting dates for Armageddon or the Kingdom as shown in the dark green Proclaimers history (see index for dates) and some have even informally tried linking Terrorism attacks to Armageddon! Didn’t Christ say "no one" knows the hour or day of the end and isn’t mispredicting a vain usage of God’s name that keeps bringing reproach. See Ex 20:7, Deu 18:22.

Regular members exposed Nazis but few know Germany’s Watchtower head Eric Frost betrayed them to Nazis. (www.observer.org) Betrayed during the Cold War, many East European JWs formed a highly conservative association in 1962. A Free Christians movement of mostly ex-JWs fellowships based on LOVE and Heb 6:1-2 basics. Associating independent cooperative Bible Groups (Active Christians of Jah etc) teach resurrection on Earth and to heaven but drop bad WTS policies: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jahchristian[email protected]

Some members have reported elders resorting to physical harassment (poking, shoving etc), hinting "Jehovah’s eyes are everywhere" and giving details of the members’ most private conversations and bedroom doings with their own marriage mates. WTS heads put out articles saying for elders not to “police” the bedrooms in 1978 but later in a talk (but not in writing) in 1983 told regular members "The Practice" of some marital intimacies can lead to Expulsion. (discussed on Jehovahs-Witness.com) Some regular JWs absent that evening have been "expelled" (harassed/trained) without clearly aware why. Contrast this to the pedophilia coverups. The "Insight" books by the WTS have articles on all Bible books except the Song of Solomon (also called Canticles) which has much positive marital imagery out of line with the Gov Body’s views of what is “holy.” Instructed to keep such things "in-house" when asked most elders deny the 1983-onwards policy in order to protect the Governing Body.

All who put God foremost remember it's best to worship and do His will, and Christ is the Most faithful, discrete slave, not an unrepentant Governing Body of men in Brooklyn. This isn’t an attack on “JWs” but the “Watchtower” misleadership over JWs who include our loved ones! Our loved ones are told they must not read this material if given it by hand, but when e/mailed it most do quietly read it, some exit, most feel angry at first then quietly decrease donations to the WTS etc. Please make and share copies of this. Save our JW families & if you're not a JW use it to save your own for they might be tempted to become active as JWs themselves.

• drahcir yarrum
    drahcir yarrum

Tweetie:

I think you know where I come down on this matter of your kid wanting to get baptized. Get him drunk, get him with a hooker and afterwards tell him he's not ready to get baptized.

Let me know how this works out!

• drahcir yarrum
    drahcir yarrum

Tweetie:

I didn't get your response to my suggestion. Does that mean you are not going to follow it?

"Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life son." Dean Vernon Wormer, Faber College

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit