10. There's two guys in suits staying all night outside your home in a four-door sedan.
9. An elder you spoke to on the phone calls and asks you to repeat what you said the other day, but asks you to speak slowly and clearly.
8. Suddenly, JW friends stop by and ask an aweful lot of the same questions.
7. Your laptop computer was moved, left on, or is missing.
6. You left your car unlocked, it was thoroughly searched by someone but absolutely nothing is missing including your GPS which was searched too.
5. Your boss asks if you are in trouble with the law or someone, stating some really polite men were asking about you and left some "tracts."
4. Someone picked up the cigarette butts around your back porch.
3. The bartender at your favorite nightspot asks if you have ever before seen the guys in the corner booth that have been ordering "Cokes" all evening and pulling out a camera everytime you order a beer.
2. You receive registered mail and you already served on a jury this year.
1. Your JW mother who finally had accepted that you will never go back starts begging you to either go back to the Kingdom Hall or move with no forwarding address.