JW's came to my door last week

by pr0ner 14 Replies latest jw friends

• pr0ner
    pr0ner

moshe-After a JW gets upset with a householder and wants to make a retreat, that is when you surpise them! You go out the door and start walking with them and keep the expose' of the WT going- just a friendly a religious discussion. They will have to get in their car and leave the territory in order to stop the torment. Works everytime.

LOLZ....classic.

• Magwitch
    Magwitch

I am sure as the two were walking to the next house there conversation was along the lines of...

"The demons are out to destroy us, they are so upset that we are succeeding in this life saving work, you can just feel the demon's anger"

• pr0ner
    pr0ner

I was even shirtless when I came to the door, I'm sure they probably had something to say about that as well.

• moshe
    moshe

The dumb ones even let me walk with them to the next door- So they ring the door and start their canned speech- and me standing behind- saying to the householder , "ask them about Beth Sarim- the manision the WT deeded to King David, ask them about , "stay alive until 75", ask them how they destroy the families of any JW who leaves the KH", etc. Two houses later the JW's are mad at me and ready to call the police (long before they had cell phones). I always told them to do it, if they couldn't stand a little persecution now, then how would they survive armageddon? It was funny to see them so mad and not be able to get the better of me.

• jacquicortez
    jacquicortez

I'm crying with laughter on that one moshe "if you can't stand a little persecution now how will you survive armegeddon?" hilarious! classic

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit