change of position on DF'd persons?

by refiners fire 24 Replies latest jw friends

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

SORRY ABOUT THAT GUYS I WAS OCCUPIED AT SOMETHING ELSE AND I DIDN'T KNOW THAT ITS POSTED AFTER A CERTAIN DELAY PERIOD DA...;D WELL SHOULD I POST IT OR WHAT SOMEONE HELP MMMMMEEEEEEE PLEASE AS I AM NOT TO SURE HOW TO GO ABOUT DOING THAT.

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

it's very simple. click on

members;
    AlanF;
    posts icon (not thread);
    then count. You can do this for anybody, including me.

Actually I use it to keep track of how close I am coming to my posting limits.

if someone will email the article to me, I will put it on the study articles forum. Thanks!!!

[email protected]

If anybody really cares, click on my threads, and you will see that AlanF, Farkel, Amazing and that whole gang almost NEVER post to my threads. So, no, no 'cahoots' here. The only 'special' group I'm with right now is the Las Vegas January group, which is a short-term thing. Maybe....

((( everyone)))

In 1975 a crack team of publishers was sentenced to death by a judicial commiteee. They promptly escaped from the cult and now live life on the run. If you have a problem ... and if you can find them ... maybe you can contact the A--postate Team"

• teejay
    teejay

So Dub mothers can pray for their df'd children now, huh?!! And vice versa?!!

Man, I'm getting choked up over here. Ain't Jehovah good?!! <sniff, sniff>

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

Wish they would soften up but I don't think so either. My sister goes out of her way to shun me and even called me on the phone to tell me to call her and tell her where I'd be so she could shun me LOL. Two days ago I got an e-mail from her telling me not to send her e-mails. LOL.

• Richie
    Richie

Blue...
    Sorry that your sister treats you like dirt - sometimes it seems that close relatives are the ones who treat their family members even worse than "outsiders". Generally speaking I also believe that those who shun others are on a powertrip of some sorts. They like to control people that way and it makes them feel good. Because of their low esteem for themselves do they react that way and take everything out of context by "hurting" disfellowshipped people, as this turns them on and covers their insecurity.
    The only thing that you can do in return is to love them to death and that makes them uncomfortable - just keep "loving" them and eventually they may come back to their senses.

Richie :*)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit