"You Will Know The Truth!" With Addition!

by wannabe 10 Replies latest watchtower bible

• wannabe
    wannabe

"You will know the Truth!"

With Addition!

It is common knowledge today that the Governing Body of the Watchtower Society, has established a record of, bare minimun, at least 130 years of failed predictions and false Propecies; yet even in the face of that, claim they are not False Prophets. Reasonably, would a true Prophet of Jehovah God establish a record that long, of scriptural Errors, and Blunders? Would a true Prophet have to keep changing his teachings back and forth to the point, nothing but confusion was created, in the minds of their followers?

They will maintain that they are God's Organization! God's mouthpiece! God's Spirit Directed Organization. That they are the Temple Class! That their Watchtower Magazine is Jehovah's principle teaching instrument. That they are the Mother of all Christian's in their ranks. That the anointed Brothers of Christ are in their midst. That the Bible is a Book open to only them to understand. To everyone else it is sealed Book. Only they understand the Bible! That there is no protection for us outside of their Organization. On and on it goes, with these high and lofty claims, until it gets very wearisome to listen to.

Since, as they say, they are God's Organization, how do they account for this long record of failure to teach the real truth of the Bile? How do they account for all of their scriptural errors if, as they say, they are 'Spirit Directed?' Would Jehovah's Holy Spirit really lead them along a path of error, failed predictions and false prophecies? Consider something Jesus told his early followers:

32"Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."{John 8:32 NIV}

Reason on this for a moment! Is a 130 year record of failed predictions and false prophecies, really the truth, that Jesus said his followers would know? Was they really to be Spirit Directed, as they claim that they are; in the light of what the Bible teaches about the having the guidance and direction of the Holy Spirit, would it even be possible to establish a record such as they have, of so many errors and blunders? We will learn that it definitely is not even possible to establish a record such as theirs. Absolutely, and positively, not! My intention now, is to show that it is not Jehovah's Holy Spirit that has been guiding and directing them at all, it is the spirit of satan the devil, trying to do what he does best. Mislead everyone in their ranks into believing the lie! To date, he's done an excellent job, for now, there are seven Million misled ones going door-to-door in a work not authorized by Jehovah. With another seventeen Million on the side-lines, showing interest in that Organization. Up to this point, satan is doing very well at his work of misleading; as we might expect him to. We will now learn, how one can come to know the real truth of the Bible: beginning with John 14:15-17:

15 "If you love Me, you will keep My commandments. 16 And I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Counselor to be with you forever. 17 He is the Spirit of truth. The world is unable to receive Him because it doesn't see Him or know Him. But you do know Him, because He remains with you and will be in you."{John 14:15-17{HCSB}

With this first scripture, we see the reason for that long record of falsehoods! The Governing Body, even though they claim to be Spirit Directed, has not been able to receive the Holy Spirit! They do not see him or know him, because they are as much a part of this World as anyone else is, even though they claim they are 'no part of this World.' Notice though, some would be able to receive of the Holy Spirit. Some would know him, and he would be with them, and in them. Being as it is the Spirit of the Truth, those that had it in them, would naturally come to know the truth and would speak the truth without error. I will go on to show, how that comes to be:

26"When the Counselor comes, whom I will send to you from the Father, the Spirit of truth who goes out from the Father, he will testify about me.27And you also must testify, for you have been with me from the beginning."{John 15:26,27NIV}

Notice the Spirit of the Truth goes out from the Father, and we know for a fact Jehovah would never lie, or tell a half truth! Coming directly from Jehovah, it would be truth like no one has ever told it, bcause 'it is impossible for God to lie,' so said the Apostle Paul! {Hebrews 6:18} {Titus 1:2} From that it should be obvious That establishing that 130 year record would be virtually impossible with the Spirit of the truth upon you. Showing it was not, and is not, now, upon them. Digging deeper:

26 "But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you." {John14:26 NIV}

Now, if the Governing Body, didn't understand a teaching, and they truly was God's Organization, could not Jesus by means of the Holy Spirit, remind them about the truth of the matter, and teach them ALL THINGS? I certainly think he could!

13"But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come." {John 16:13 NIV}

Struggling as they are now with so many teachings they just don't uderstand, cannot the Holy Spirit was it to be upon them, guide them into all truth, even reveal to them what is to come, in the future? Now, if they had all truth, and after over 130 years in operation, should by now was the Spirit really to have been upon them, wouldn't they know by now which generation it was that was not to pass away, but see all things fulfilled? Why do they right up intil this very moment in time, not know that? The answer is obvious, isn't it?

Let me tie this all up with one last scripture, that will clearly show the Governing Body of the Watchtower Society, is definitely not what they make claim to being:

27 "The anointing you received from Him remains in you, and you don't need anyone to teach you. Instead, His anointing teaches you about all things, and is true and is not a lie; just as it has taught you, remain in Him." {1John 2:27 HCSB}

From that, it doesn't take a Rocket - Scientist to know beyond any doubt at all, that they are not God's Organization at all. Was that to be true, they would by now know all things, and they would be making no errors in their presentations of the truth, because there is no room for error when anointed and taught by the Holy Spirit. They would know which generation it was that was not to pass away; they would know all of the end time prophecies! Why is it they do not? Simple answer eh? They do not know the truth!

Of course this does not just apply to the Governing Body of the Watchtower Society alone, but to the entire empire of false Religion on this earth today. The ones John likened to Babylon the Great, the Mother of the Harlots and disgusting things of the earth; the ones resonsible for all those slaughtered on the earth, drunk with the Blood of the witnesses of Jesus:

4"The woman was dressed in purple and scarlet, and was glittering with gold, precious stones and pearls. She held a golden cup in her hand, filled with abominable things and the filth of her adulteries. 5 This title was written on her forehead:
    MYSTERY
    BABYLON THE GREAT
    THE MOTHER OF PROSTITUTES
    AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH. 6 I saw that the woman was drunk with the blood of the saints, the blood of those who bore testimony to Jesus." {Revelation 17:4-6 NIV}

We know that these are Religious Organizations because of the words of Jesus to the Jews in his day: Which words was:

33"You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being condemned to hell? 34 Therefore I am sending you prophets and wise men and teachers. Some of them you will kill and crucify; others you will flog in your synagogues and pursue from town to town. 35 And so upon you will come all the righteous blood that has been shed on earth, from the blood of righteous Abel to the blood of Zechariah son of Berekiah, whom you murdered between the temple and the altar. 36 I tell you the truth, all this will come upon THIS generation." {Matthew 23:33-36 NIV}

Lacking the Holy Spirit as Religious Christendom does, we find teachings like the Trinity Doctrine, the Immortality of the Human Soul teaching- torment in a fiery hot place called Hell. What else could they teach? Lacking the Holy Spirit as they do, they would never know the real truth of the Bible, so couldn't teach anything else but false-hoods. They should know though that Jehovah has his limits of patience, and sooner or later, have to run out, as we see they will in 2 Chronicles:

"And Jehovah the God of their fathers sent to them by his messengers, rising up early and sending; because he had compassion on his people and on his dwelling-place. 16 But they mocked at the messengers of God, and despised his words, and scoffed at his prophets, until the fury of Jehovah rose against his people, and there was no remedy."{2 Chronicles 36:15,16 DT}

Had they of known the truth, they would have known that 'no lie originates with the truth.' As their teachings all are! All lies! {1 John2:21}

Jehovah will reach a point of anger until there will be no remedy for them, to quell it. What happened to the Place of Worship of the Jews? General Titus leading the Roman Army tore their place of worship apart; until there was 'not a stone left upon a stone,' just as Jesus predicted, so it was. {Matthew 24:1,2} Just as certainly it will occur with Religious Christendom! Babylon the Great will utterly be exterminated by the Political Elements of this World, just as Jesus predicted in the Revelation account. {Revelation 17:16-18} Now you know the Truth! Shiner

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Wanna,

Had they of known the truth, they would have known that 'no lie originates with the truth.' As their teachings all are! All lies! {1 John2:21}
    Jehovah will reach a point of anger until there will be no remedy for them, to quell it. What happened to the Place of Worship of the Jews? General Titus leading the Roman Army tore their place of worship apart; until there was 'not a stone left upon a stone,' just as Jesus predicted, so it was. {Matthew 24:1,2} Just as certainly it will occur with Religious Christendom! Babylon the Great will utterly be exterminated by the Political Elements of this World, just as Jesus predicted in the Revelation account. {Revelation 17:16-18} Now you know the Truth! Shiner

Same old WT bullshit in a different wrapper. You may have come out of the WT but the WT hasn't come out of you.

• Snotrag
    Snotrag

wannabe, having read your posts and the direction you are taking with your inturpretations, are you claiming to possess the truth? Are your writings factual and beyond questioning?

• leec
    leec

I didn't see a clear direction, or if one was intended, it definitely wasn't very well crafted.

• wannabe
    wannabe

Frankispeakin!

It didn't come out of the Watchtower! It came out of the Bible, or didn't you notice? Wannbe

• wannabe
    wannabe

Leec!

Sorry! I did my best! Can't do much more than that! Wannabe

• wannabe
    wannabe

Snotrag!

Let me just say, I'm working towards learning the truth of the Bible. Like anything else it takes time, but if you feel you'd like to question what I write, feel free! Wannabe

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Wanna,

Let me just say, I'm working towards learning the truth of the Bible.

So let me see if I understand you right? You don't as yet know what Jesus meant by "You will know the truth" but you state this:

We will now learn, how one can come to know the real truth of the Bible: beginning with John 14:15-17:
    15 "If you love Me, you will keep My commandments. 16 And I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Counselor to be with you forever. 17 He is the Spirit of truth. The world is unable to receive Him because it doesn't see Him or know Him. But you do know Him, because He remains with you and will be in you."{John 14:15-17{HCSB}

So how is it you can direct us in the formula of finding the Truth when you admit you haven't found it yet either. Apparently You haven't tested this out and found it true. Isn't that classical case of the blind leading the blind?"

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Truth? Did Jesus say "By no means will this set of generations pass before all these things occur"? No, it was "By no means will this generation pass before all these things occur". This is pretty blatant, even when the scripture is taken out of context--you simply cannot hide that it was supposed to be a single generation.

Now, the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger is trying to string two generations end to end and count it as "the generation". This is as blatant as advertising 45 feet of lit Christmas lights with a single set of lights. When you get it home, you realize that you need to string two sets end to end to reach 45 feet. The ad said "a single set of lights", yet you need two sets strung end to end to reach the distance. What the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger is now saying is that your "single set of lights" (the generation) is actually two sets strung end to end (two generations strung end to end).

This makes me wonder if president Osama Obama learned to lie from the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger, or if the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger learned to lie from Osama Obama.

• wannabe
    wannabe

Frankiespeaking!

I never indicated that I had ALL truth! No one has that, that I know of. As for the plateau of knowledge I have reached, I know well! Why wouldn't I after 37 years? Knowledge my friend is progressive! It doesn't come over night! Like any other endeavor, time is involved; sometimes, as in this case, a great deal of time. I proceed onward though, day by day learning as I go, and someday I'll reach that point that the Bible promises! I'll find the very knowledge of God. You can do that also, can you not? Wanbnabe

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit