If Haiti's population was 80% Jehovah's Witnesses..............

by Judge Dread 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Farkel
    Farkel

kt944,

:What! taking care of their own before helping others.

No. Taking care of their own and NOT helping others. That's the pattern in disaster-after-disaster and I've been watching the pattern as an adult for 4 decades. There are exceptions, but they are VERY rare. Anyone who's been around dubs should know they are the most selfish people in the world and care only for themselves. Even their preaching is to save their own sorry asses, not because they "love" non-members or even care about non-members.

You can't bullshit me.

Farkel

• KT944
    KT944

Farkel, you seem to have some of your own BS in your own eyes. I'm guessing you have never volunteered for any project, let alone helped anybody. Instead of walking on the other side of the street when disaster happen's, wishing you had the courage to jump in and help, or perhaps the strain of physical activity is not your gig, go down there and see for yourself, and then pass judgement.

• teel
    teel

KT: the main problem is not that JWs help JWs first. Read Mary's post carefuly. Thenk think why did Jesus feed the hungry ones, and please quote from the Bible all the passages where Jesus said something like: "Look! I have given food to the hungry! That's how much love there is in me. Therefore come to me to teach you the Truth about God."

• KT944
    KT944

Teel: Teach me the truth about God. I read Marys blog carefully. Teach me why Jesus' ministry was so much more important than helping ( worldly people ) , especially the passage found at Matthew 8: 21, 22.

Was Jesus, the son of God, who was not a JW, so busy giving a ( fine witness ) that ( worldly people ) needed to care for themselves? Please respond with scripture. Fair is fair my friend.

KT944

• KT944
    KT944

Marys blog: My career with Air National Guard, rescue Pilot ( retired ), I have seen more shit in one week than what you can pinch out you ass in a lifetime! Rescued 16 civilians on one occassion on island. Family of JW's saved all their ass, only home left standing after hurricane, gave everything in home to help ( worldly people ). Served our entire crew with all they had left! NO booklets offered, no preaching, just helping. Professional as they come, should not take a back seat to no relief organization!

KT944

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit