Terribly Disappointed

by heybaby 26 Replies latest jw experiences

• heybaby
    heybaby

Thanks OnTheWayOut; I guess the good ones make it worth staying around. I just hope everything goes well, especially with the pregnancy. God knows I want my baby to have a promising life, not one full of drama and unnecessary headaches. You guys are great.

• heybaby
    heybaby

Hopscotch, I wrote you back :)

• Robdar
    Robdar

Why, after all the hostility and the mean things you said on the other thread, are you here acting the victim? It's a pity the other thread has been yanked because then eveybody could see that you are not as innocent as you would have us believe.

• heybaby
    heybaby

How was everyone's holiday?

• Robdar
    Robdar

Heybaby from the other thread:

I'm done giving ammunition to this simp. Screw you for assuming you know how well I'm taking care of my family. You want to know who is paying for my father's treatment? ME!! That's who. You want to know how my mother-in-law makes ends meet? WE pay ALL of her bills. Focus on your on goddamn personal life; don't you dare give yourself the liberty to scrutinize mine.
  • heybaby
    heybaby

Ours was pretty uneventful, which is preferable for me. Do you guys think JWs will give aid to the Haiti earthquake victims?

• heybaby
    heybaby

Hopscotch, you have another message

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Heybaby -

I am sorry that you are having so many difficulties. Since they are all so raw for you, certainly you can understand how many of us felt when you posted about a prominent someone's death.

After stirring up all the commotion, you didn't apologize for the error. You merely hurled insults at the rest of us who spent time and emotion trying to confirm what turns out to be your erroneous post.

On another thread you wrote: Let's see, my father was just diagnosed with cancer, my brother just attempted suicide, my mother-in-law is being abused by her pious elder husband, and I Just found out that in the midst of all this craziness, we're now expecting a baby.

So just how would you feel if someone just left you a simple one sentence message on your voicemail alerting you to any one of those distressing events but gave no details and then disappeared for 2 or 3 hours? Then how would you feel if the person who left the message called you back and lambasted you and hurled insults and started riling up the rest of your family who were also trying get details and confirmation. All this without an apology for the mis-information that was presented in the first place.

Seems like there are many of us here who have been disappointed this evening.

-Aude.

• Farkel
    Farkel

D-r-a-m-a Q-u-e-e-n.

Farkel

• heybaby
    heybaby

I'm sorry if I hurt anyone, now please let the matter drop. And I believe that just as many horrid things were hurled at me. Now please, accept my apology and let's move on. Thanks...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit