I Believe McNabb Is Tired

by snowbird 32 Replies latest social physical

• Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro

I'd take McNabb over Vick anyday, its really not even close. The Eagles would be insane to get rid of McNabb unless they plan on doing major rebuilding and I don't think they need to do that.

If I were the Eagles, I trade Vick to some sucker for a midround draft pick. I'm sure the Skins would jump on that although Shanny I'm sure would try to block it.

Campbell is an adequate QB but I still think he has trouble quickly reading defenses and needs to speed up his release. If he's on a team where he doesn't have to carry the load, he ok. Otherwise (see this year). he's in trouble. I really wanted him to succeed since the Skins traded up in the 1st round to get him but at this point, I don't think he was worth it. They need to draft some o-linemen and then pick up a qb next year.

• babygirl30
    babygirl30

OOOHHH! This hurts to say - but the Eagles are NOT a good team right now:

Macclin is too young and inexperienced....Vick was a 'surprise' asset, but NOWHERE near where he was/could be had he not screwed up messin with dogs and being arrogant....Westbrook is DONE - he cannot play at his previous level solely based off his AGE and his health....we NEVER should've gotten rid of B.Dawkins (I was at the game and the whole stadium went NUTS when he came running out)...the O-line is in desperate need of some HEALTH!!!!!!! Nobody on that line was 'healthy' all season, and the original PLAN of a powerhouse O-line never worked out.

2010 better be an OVERHAUL for my boys.

• Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro

babygirl30 - at least they made the playoffs! My skins were dreadful this year.

• snowbird
    snowbird
    Westbrook is DONE

I know!

The look on his face was painful to see.

Sylvia

• babygirl30
    babygirl30

I know...I know! I wish i could be HAPPY about that, but it's just sooooo disappointing, every year, to watch these TALENTED guys go DOWN like this. I mean, HOW do you lose 3 times to the Cowboys? 3 TIMES!!!

• snowbird
    snowbird

I mean, HOW do you lose 3 times to the Cowboys? 3 TIMES!!!

Demons?

LOL.

Sylvia

• snowbird
    snowbird

Anybody watching the Saints/Cardinals game tonight?

The Deuce is back!

Sylvia

• snowbird
  • Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro

I think its a good deal for the Redskins. McNabb has gas left in the tank and Campbell probably needs a change of venue.

• snowbird
    snowbird

What about Vick?

Sylvia

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit