I've just lost a Loved one

by AwSnap 31 Replies latest jw friends

• Chalam
    Chalam

AWS, forgive me in advance if these don't hit the spot but I think they will help you :)

1. You can't please all of the people all of the time.

2. No pain, no gain.

In the words of the Matrix

Morpheus: I imagine that right now, you're feeling a bit like Alice. Hmm? Tumbling down the rabbit hole?

Neo: You could say that.
    Morpheus: I see it in your eyes. You have the look of a man who accepts what he sees because he is expecting to wake up. Ironically, that's not far from the truth. Do you believe in fate, Neo?
    Neo: No.
    Morpheus: Why not?
    Neo: Because I don't like the idea that I'm not in control of my life.
    Morpheus: I know *exactly* what you mean. Let me tell you why you're here. You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me. Do you know what I'm talking about?
    Neo: The Matrix.
    Morpheus: Do you want to know what it is?
    Neo: Yes.
    Morpheus: The Matrix is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window or when you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work... when you go to church... when you pay your taxes. It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth.
    Neo: What truth?
    Morpheus: That you are a slave, Neo. Like everyone else you were born into bondage. Into a prison that you cannot taste or see or touch. A prison for your mind.

Morpheus: I'm trying to free your mind, Neo. But I can only show you the door. You're the one that has to walk through it.

Morpheus: Neo, sooner or later you're going to realize just as I did that there's a difference between knowing the path and walking the path.

Agent Smith: It seems that you've been living two lives. One life, you're Thomas A. Anderson, program writer for a respectable software company. You have a social security number, pay your taxes, and you... help your landlady carry out her garbage. The other life is lived in computers, where you go by the hacker alias "Neo" and are guilty of virtually every computer crime we have a law for. One of these lives has a future, and one of them does not.

Morpheus: You have to let it all go, Neo. Fear, doubt, and disbelief. Free your mind.

Neo: Am I dead?
    Morpheus: Far from it.

[last lines]

Neo: I know you're out there. I can feel you now. I know that you're afraid... you're afraid of us. You're afraid of change. I don't know the future. I didn't come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it's going to begin. I'm going to hang up this phone, and then I'm going to show these people what you don't want them to see. I'm going to show them a world without you. A world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you.

Blessings,

Stephen

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

As time goes on, I realize I don't miss my biological family as much as I used to.

I have a whole new family and friends. People that love me and want to be in my life.

lisa

• zoiks
    zoiks

I'm so very sorry. You seem like a very strong person. You have many here who are rooting for you!

• dig692
    dig692

I'm so sorry to hear this AwSnap. I hope that maybe your conversation with your sibling has sown a few seeds of doubt, enough that he/she goes to investigate what you have said and finds all the other lies that the WTS has told him/her. It's painful to see families torn apart by this cult. I really feel for you

Dig

• changeling
    changeling

I'm so sorry.

• AwSnap
    AwSnap

Chalam, I dont know whether I'm more shocked that you know every word in that movie or that you didnt include any Scriptures.... Yes, you hit the nail on the head. Thank you for sharing it.

Zoiks, thanks. I am inspired that you did the same thing to your sister but have finally come to your senses. I just hope the same thing happens in my family.

I appreciate everyone's kind words (and pictures)...I'm going to eat some cheese to go with my whine. Its just so retarded when families break up over stupid $hit! Ok, enough for now

• Mary
    Mary

I'm so sorry to here about the upcoming shunning AwSnap. This stinking, rotten religion has done more to split families apart than any other religion I'm aware of.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Please check your pms.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Aw Snap.

My heart goes out to you. You spoke truthfully. I hope that you are healed from the hurt.

BTS

• Robdar
    Robdar

Don't you see you must be shunned? If they didn't shun you, they would have to awaken from their stupor. Creepy crawly things squirm when the light shines upon them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit