sigh.....

by Prisca 24 Replies latest social relationships

• larc
    larc

Waiting,

I don't know why you get into such a snit about what other men wrote to you. I didn't say it. Maybe you just enjoy repeating it for those who didn't see it the first tiem.

• Prisca
    Prisca

Waiting, you always make me laugh girl... thanks! :)

Well, reading some of your comments help me realise maybe I'm not missing too much by being the celebate single, lol....

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Prisca, there isn't a lot of difference between being a celibate single and being married for close to thirty years....except that when you're married you have to listen to them snore all night.

• waiting
    waiting

Hey Prisca,

If you want sex, have an affair. If you want a relationship, buy dog. Julie Burchill

Glad to be your chuckle.

Hey Red!

There is so little difference between husbands you might as well keep the first. Adela Rogers St. John

However, I'm on my second - so much for following advice.

Hey larc,

Didn't mean to go on and on about those other men - this type of situation hadn't happened to me on the web before. Rather confused the old woman - talking about such things.

Your One Minute Manager comment brought it back. Glad for the smile -

The thing that takes up the least amount of time and causes the most trouble is sex. John Barrymore

waiting

• larc
    larc

Waiting,

I sho am glad you splaind dat, cause my feelins was hurt, warm sensitive guy that I am.

RHW,

I had to be iced down after reading your words.

Well I must be off.

• Carmel
    Carmel

Hey Larc,

Ice coffee is the rage over here in the land of hot blood and hot tempers..

RHW, wanna reconsider the cave invitation and make that Iced Cappuccino?

carmel

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Carmel, are you propositioning me again? Sounds good....I'll be there shortly!

• ianao
    ianao

1-800-SEX-POTS

-ianao

• Prisca
    Prisca

lol @ ianao...

well, they do say the ones that talk about it all the time are the ones that never get it.....

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Prisca! How could you! That is SO blatantly..... Well, maybe just a little bit true.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit