by Prisca 24 Replies latest social relationships

• Prisca
    Prisca

Sex....

who needs it, right???

[8>]

• ianao
    ianao

Sex is a physical need just as much as eating is a physical need.

-ianao

• Kismet
    Kismet

As I have oft said regarding my trauma kit I keep in my trunk:

"t'is far better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it"

nuff said??

Kismet - who has only slight recollections of when he has "had it" last. [8>]

• Simon
    Simon

Do you like er... want a show of hands or will a simple "I DO!" suffice?

• Carmel
    Carmel

Okay everyone! Get out your stop watches and see how many seconds it takes old lady in "waiting" to crash over here! Mention sex and she's on her Harley with mounting blocks in the saddle bags and on her way.. Maybe we could all through a party, get her snockered and introduce her to her husband? He must have one hell of a sense of humor!

carmel ducking the bag full of quarters

• larc
    larc

There was a book entitled "The One Minute Mangager" I thought that was a catchy title so I wrote one called "The One Minute Lover" For some reason, it didn't sell very well.

I hope Waiting and RHW are taking a nap. I'm getting out of the house so I don't have read the firey coals they are going to heap upon my poor head.

• waiting
    waiting

Lord help us - the males fools have taken over the forum. Not only does H20 reek of testosterone - it's oozing over here. Lord help us.....

Carmel!!! You Fool! Notice, I ususally say: "Carmel, you fool." This time I thought caps were appropriate, don't you think, teach?

I've trusted men all my life and I've never been deceived yet - except by my husbands and they don't count. Mary Boland

Hey larc,

I had the exact discussion about The One Minute Manager over at H20 about a month ago. I, for some unknown odd reason, was the only person - who in response to a man's "recounting" of a public bathroom sexual exploit - suggested that "some" men are likened to Minute Men, and for very good reason, btw. And! He was answering My comment to Another Person because I used the word being "kind" instead of many other names for The Sexual Act which I don't think are appropriate on a public forum, for Pete's Sake!

He did not appreciate my suggesting that he might be anything less than, well, very, very good. I am - in no way - suggesting that this man, who has a fine wit and intelligence, was telling any less than the truth about his sexual ventures. I have, before his sexual commentary, and after his sexual commentary, enjoyed and learned from his other comments. I just didn't understand why he was telling me about them. What was I supposed to say, seriously, in response?

And Uncle Bruce! After that discussion, posted that he didn't want to have sex with me! I told him "Thank You, Uncle Bruce for telling me that." I'm sure his wife was appreciative of that fact, also. I told my husband that "some guy" in Australia just wrote on a worldwide "religious" forum that he didn't want to have sex with me - and my husband just looked at me like "whaaaaa?" (He does this a lot, btw.)

I've heard women, and some fine Brave Men, chuckle jokes about the One Minute Manager and Minute Manager for years. I didn't know Some Men valiantly defend how many minutes involved. Like counting inches and centimeters, imho.

Anyone who calls it sexual intercourse can't possibly be interested in doing it. You might as well announce you're ready for lunch by proclaiming, "I'd like to do some masticating and enzyme secreting. Allan Sherman

And I just can't resist:

Sleeping with Aldous Huxley was like being crawled over by slugs. Nancy Cunard

And that has nothing to do with my opinion of men here, nor my long-suffering hubby in real life. Well, maybe my first husband.....

waiting

Edited by - waiting on 30 December 2000 16:53:53

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

larc.....fiery coals? No....definitely not. Fiery coals would make things hot....very, very hot. And that just wouldn't do, now would it? When things get really, really HOT, they just don't EVER cool down in only a minute....it takes a long, long.....very long time...to stop being hot....so very hot

Edited by - redhorsewoman on 30 December 2000 18:47:25

• ianao
    ianao

Well, I've heard that most men, if given the opportunity to be anything but "One Minute Managers" would kill themselves (i.e. dehydrate).

-ianao

• waiting
    waiting

Hey ianao,

Very good! You're from N. Carolina, right? Explains the quick sarcasm. I'm from S. Carolina.

When you consider what a chance women have to poison their husbands, it's a wonder there isn't more of it done. Kin Hubbard

Are you saying that we could just let them kinda wither and dry up - and we could still just lay there and watch? Now that's a fascinating turn of events. Thanks for the info.

waiting

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit