YAY! Jay Leno's Going back To 11:35 To Beat Letterman Again! American Idol back on Tuesday!

by minimus 14 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

That's what's being reported. After a 30 minute show, Conan comes on and then Jimmy Fallon.

I missed my Law & Order SVU at 10 p.m. where it belonged!

And don't forget American Idol is on Tuesday without Paula. I hope Ellen DeGeneres brings up the ratings!

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

Ellen will be awesome IMO. I am a fool to get hooked into watching AI again this year .......ahhh I just can't help myself makes winter go by faster ! ha

• minimus
    minimus

I like AI because it's about some undiscovered talent. I especially like the first few episodes because we get to see the horrible "talent".

• minimus
    minimus

SO, will YOU watch Jay in his old time slot?

I only watched his monologues a few times a week during the 10 p.m. time period.

• minimus
    minimus

This just in----Simon Cowell is quitting the show after this season to produce and judge on X Factor, which will be on sometime after next year.

• acolytes
    acolytes

How old are you Minimus

Remember the Virginian , Alias Smith & Jones, the Waltons ect ect

Your last post almost gave me a reason to return to the K.H.(x Factor bla bla la

Acolytes

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

Ellen will be great but Simon announced he's leaving after this season. I think the show will die right after that - sammieswife.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub
    How old are you Minimus
    Remember the Virginian , Alias Smith & Jones, the Waltons ect ect

acolytes ...

I was wondering that too.

Especially when Min was commenting about how good the Lawerence Welk show was last week.

Rub a Dub

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

i"m with Ruba Dub and Acolytes: you sound an old pioneer sister in the car on a hot Saturday morning tallking about The Waltons or something and how it's such a wholesome show an how she gets "spritually orgasmic" when she watches, or whatever, GET A GRIP MAN, I HAVE FAITH IN YOU !!!

• minimus
    minimus

I'm a mature 50 something guy. I love American Idol. It's my guilty pleaure. I never have voted except in my heart.

Lawrence Welk stunk. I liked the Dean Martin show especially because of the hotties.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit