Need Help, what do you do when Elders try to bully you and your family with Lies and threats? I am inactive and hate them now!

by PokerPlayerPhil 20 Replies latest watchtower bible

• PokerPlayerPhil
    PokerPlayerPhil

I have a Elder trying to screw with me because he protects Pedophiles and claims they can be rehabilitated. He's doing his JW Attacks while nobody is around because he knows he can lie about me and my family even if there are Three Witnesses the JW Elders don't do squat! They cower because all the Elders are terrified of this Bully, he brags about how great his business is but I know so many secrets about him and his wife. Should I begin to attack them with the truth how they got their money and ripped witnesses off by telling them "You don't need a contract, me and my wife will pay you for your work (they told that to my wife, they never paid her for $4000 worth of work and I thought of putting that on Yelp but it's not going to help, will it?).

I was around when this idiot was getting fired from job after job and now he's picking on my elderly parents trying to start trouble, should I tell all the Witnesses his background so their not so impressed with him? How he ripped us off, mooched off Mom and Dad and even his kind Uncle ended up getting screwed by him and his family? What to do to stop all his lies from him and his wicked wife Aunt Carla?

I was told this site is for Jehovah's Witnesses and inactive members too, it's a fair site with real Elders who know all the sneaky ways JWs act, this is not a pure ex-JW site is it, are in-active members welcome here?

• myelaine
    myelaine

You don't need advice as to how to stick it to an elder that you dislike. If that is what you've decided to do then do it. It's your life...

If I was to council you, I suggest you speak to the person honestly, tell him how you feel...mention your previous conflicts and ask him how you two might come to an agreement based on "scriptural principles".

love michelle

• FreeGirl2006
    FreeGirl2006
    All are welcome here. I have no advice to offer you on your current situation, but in my experience people don't want the facts when it involves the congregation.
  • Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once
    Of course you are welcome here. You know the drill. He is an elder and has that stature which he can wield against you. If you have two witnesses of his wrongdoing that are ready to accuse him then by all means bring the info out against the jerk. If not, you are asking for a reverse attack that will get you in hot water. As for your wife and lost wages, you now know to "get it in writing". If its not in writing it didn't happen unless you have two witnesses to the agreement and a way to prove the payment wasn't made. I'm afraid its not very promising. The best thing you can do is choose to fade, DA or be disfellowshiped. Seek peace and ditch the jerk, just avoid his ass if you cannot do battle successfully.
  • nicolaou
    nicolaou
    they never paid her for $4000 worth of work

Take him to the Small Claims Court. Get your wife the money she is owed and tell him if he upsets your parents you'll expose him for the fraud he is.

Give this bully the 'bloody nose' he deserves.

• J-DUBBED
    J-DUBBED
    Have your next meeting in a dark alley...............With a baseball bat. See what he thinks about that?
  • flipper
    flipper

POKERPLAYERPHIL- Hell yes this is a " pure " ex-JW site. What did you think it was - the kingdom hall ? LOL . Anybody is welcome here , inactive ones, DFed ones, disassociated ones, midgets, carnies, and anybody abused , thrown out, and abandoned. So welcome to the board !

Strangely enough I knew an elder who was quite wicked who had a younger wife than him named " Carla " - I hope we're not talking about the same person. What would the chances be ? He tried screwing me over too , chased after me to get me DFed a lot about 7 to 12 years ago. Probably not the same person- but feel free to PM me his name anyway just to make sure. Kind of creepy.

It sounds like this guy is a real tool. An evil guy who has extorted money from you folks and people you love. You need to take him to task for his crimes. Take him to court. Get documentation that your wife did work for him and bust his balls. People like this need a good ass kicking. Don't let him get away with it.

Years ago I took an elder to task when I was in my early 20's as he refused to pay me overtime. He got in hot water with his elders over it- but he tried to manipulate the situation due to my young age and inexperience . He never did pay me back wages he owed me . I wish you the best my friend, stand your ground. And welcome to the board

• wifibandit
    wifibandit
    I'm an active JW in good standing. Everyone is welcome here!
  • J-DUBBED
    J-DUBBED

["I'm an active JW in good standing. Everyone is welcome here!"]

............................AND WHAT'S YOUR POINT?

• wifibandit
    wifibandit

OP said

I was told this site is for Jehovah's Witnesses and inactive members too, it's a fair site with real Elders who know all the sneaky ways JWs act, this is not a pure ex-JW site is it, are in-active members welcome here?

I replied to let him know

Everyone is welcome here!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit