Nine year old baptized

by EmptyInside 32 Replies latest jw experiences

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

More references of where this sort of thing is promoted:

*** w02 5/1 p. 28 Implanting Love for Jehovah in Our Children’s Hearts ***

We were touched when Hans Werner got baptized at the age of ten.

*** w95 2/15 p. 24 Dominican Republic—Still Open to Discovery ***

For example, Tamar and her sister Keila were both baptized at the age of 10 and entered the full-time pioneer ministry by 11.

*** Watchtower 1992 March 1 p.27 ***

“In the summer of 1946, I was baptized at the international convention in Cleveland, Ohio. Although I was only six years of age, I was determined to fulfill my dedication to Jehovah. That summer I served as a pioneer for the first time.”

*** g71 4/8 p. 23 - Christian Togetherness in Brazil

In Goiânia, a girl eleven years old was among the seventy-seven baptized

*** yb02 p. 110

Curaçao ***They started to study with Jehovah’s Witnesses. Subsequently, Renzo’s father and mother along with one of Renzo’s Bible students were baptized. Renzo, now eight years old, was baptized at a circuit assembly in Bonaire.

*** w96 10/15 p. 32

"Jehovah Answered My Prayers!" ***Consider, for example, a boy named Joel. He symbolized his dedication to Jehovah and was baptized at nine years of age

*** w90 7/1 p. 11

Jehovah’s Blessing Has Made Me Rich ***When I was nine years old, I determined to dedicate my life to Jehovah and be baptized. Because of the persecution, we were not told the location of the meeting, but we were led to a place in the forest where a large group of Witnesses were enjoying a "picnic." There my older sister Eleanor and I were among the many who were baptized in the cold waters of a nearby lake.

*** w92 10/1 p. 22

‘Should I Get Baptized?’ ***Ayumi got baptized when she was ten years old.

*** w87 4/15 p. 13 par. 15 Gaining Peace With God Through Dedication and Baptism ***

In modern times, a Christian named Jean was baptized when she was only ten years old
  • dig692
    dig692
    “In the summer of 1946, I was baptized at the international convention in Cleveland, Ohio. Although I was only six years of age, I was determined to fulfill my dedication to Jehovah. That summer I served as a pioneer for the first time.”

6 years old?? Why on earth would any organization allow a 6 year old CHILD to do this? They are barely able to read and write and go to the bathroom on their own!!! Why would his parents allow that? I can't think of any child under the age of 13 that would be able to make that kind of a lifelong decision. The parents must have been brainwashing these poor kids along with the WTS.

• flipper
    flipper

This is really sad. Just disgusting. Not only do I blame the WT society for trying to inflate their numbers ( since not as many are getting baptized from the territory ) but I blame the moronic parents who manipulate the minds of these young people and don't think about the ramifications and end results if they get kicked out as teenagers from the Nazi's ( WT society ) . Makes me hot with anger and want to blow something up ! Or beat my head against a brick wall ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit