"The Nations Shall Know That I Am Jehovah - How? " online?

by VM44 28 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

It is still on the 2008 CD, but its not the same as having hard copy.

Mine has a dog ear on page 216 in case I forget the page number.

Cheers

Chris

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

VM44; Apologies for the blank post earlier, I was trying to post from my mobile phone. I was suggesting you try the downloads page at watchtowerwiki.org but actually the file isn't there. If anyone can supply it I will gladly give it a permanent home at the wiki.

Nic'

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

1971 The Nations Shall Know That I Am Jehovah-How?--PDF! Click the link at the bottom of the next page. http://www.sendspace.com/file/jj5gyz Cheers! Atlantis!

• LockedChaos
    LockedChaos

I was 15 years old when that came out

<shiver>

• VM44
    VM44

Thank you Atlantis .

• Benjymin
    Benjymin

Hi there,

My first time posting here. I've been scouring the net for tis publication and this is the closest I've got to it but the link is dead.

I was wondering if anyone has still got a copy they could upload? I would really appreciate it.

Thanks,

Ben

• Benjymin
    Benjymin

Anyone?

I am in a relationship with a girl who's family are jehovah's witnesses and I'm trying to do as much research as I can into the organisation to, hopefully, extract her before she gets too deeply into it. She believes what they teach but hasn't been baptised and isn't actively publishing.

I believe this book might contain some interesting info but it's one of the few I an really struggling to find...

Thanks,

Ben

• Black Sheep
  • Black Sheep
  • Heaven
    Heaven

Benjymin, welcome to JWN!

Have you checked out Paul's (jwfacts) website? It has a lot of handy info for people who need to know more about JWs. It is at:

www.jwfacts.com.

The 15 Minute Guide to the Truth is a pretty good overview.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit