My xmas pillows go over great

by Lady Lee 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Before Christmas I posted about a new hobby ofd mine - animal pillows I have learned a new hobby. My daughter had asked me to make pillows for the kids for Christmas but I went creative. The thread showed the pictures.

Well the pillows were a huge hit.

My grandson loved his dinosaur pillows

Pillow 1

Pillow 2

My granddaughter is a little butterfly and it is hard to pin her down so here is one picture

So we had to wait for this picture.

tuckered out

The other cat (which sits on the pillow her head is on) is on the other side of her head but as you can see she won't be sharing this pillow with anyone soon

I have no idea how I will top this next year.

PS There was no way I was going to get my oldest granddaughter to show her face without makeup on so her pillow headed immediately to her bed and I never saw it again.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Lady Lee..

Those are such nice pics..Your Grandchildren are cuties..

Your pillows Rock!

You should consider Marketing them..

Maybe make,made to order..

I`d love to fall asleep on a Huge Mug of Beer!

............................ ...OUTLAW .

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Too cute Lady. I especially liked the pic of your grandbaby sleeping with her cat.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

OUTLAW

The mind boggles as I contemplate just how big that pillow needs to be.

Mrsjones I was walking past the door and peeked in and then went running back for my camera and my daughter came running with hers and she had no idea what she was going to take a picture of. I took two but she took a few more hoping my granddaughter wouldn't roll over too soon or that the flashes might wake her up.

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Lady Lee!! What beautiful grandbabies and what LOVELY pillows!! That photo of your granddaughter asleep and hugging her pillow is the "cat's meow"!

Love,
    Baba.

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

How awesome that they get to think of you every night before they fall to sleep...

Great gift idea & made from the heart, cant beat that.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Your grandkids are gorgeous! If you're going to market them, how much for a cat pillow?

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Aw what a good Grandma... The most personal thing I ever gave was a Photo album to each of my children (not grandchild). I went through all my pictures and organized them and made up a album of all the kids (individually and with the other kids) pictures as they were growing up and of their family after they married and had children. They loved them. I still have about 12 albums left, a lot of hubby and I and the kids and vacations....they can split them up when I am gone, but the ones I made for them were more personal...but they were very surprised when they got them and seemed to love them..

But I love the pillows.. Never would have thought of them..

I liked the one with the name on it from one of your other pictures..it would work for older kids also..

Hey for next year how about a small blankie to match with their name on it? I bet they would charish them forever...

I know I would have...lol

• ziddina
    ziddina

Aw, that is cute as the dickens!!! Darling children!

Zid

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Thanks everyone

While they were fund to make I don't think I will make a habit out of it. There are much easier thigns I can make.

Snoozy I did that for my kids a few years ago. I still have lots and like your kids they can fight over them when I am gone although I might scan them all give them the originals and a copy of the scans. This way they can both have copies of all of the photos.

I said on the original thread that the monogrammed pillow was the hardest to do. Mostly just trying to think HOW to do it. Next time would be a lot easier. She just would not allow me to take a picture of her with it though. It really is 4 feet long though. I had to double it over in half to wrap in it in a huge gift bag.

You can also see the pillow with the cat on it that the little one is sleeping on. The cat is velcroed so she can play with it.

I am so pleased with them and that they liked them so much

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit