Is the Governing Body Really the Faithful Slave?

by wannabe 32 Replies latest watchtower bible

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Its just a self serving moniker that they place on themselves , it helps in the literature circulation.

not to mention the placement of the power of god in their little hands.

• wannabe
    wannabe

Hi All!

Didn't Jesus himself settle this discussion when he said at John 15:15 "Everything I have heard from my Father, I have made known to you." Then as you read John 14:26 "But the Helper the Holy Spirit, which the Father will send in my name, that one will teach you all things, and bring back to your minds all the things I told you." "However when that one arrives, the spirit of truth, he will guide you into all the truth." John 16"13 Didn't Jesus say ,that one will be with you forever? John 14:16,17 ..."the anointing you received from him is teaching you about all things." 1 John 2:27 Who was it according to Acts 2:33 had control of the Holy Spirit? Who poured it out at pentecost? Why! The Faithful Slave isn't that correct? Who did Paul say revealed everything to him by means of REVELATIONS? Galatians 1:11,12 Ephesians 3:3 How do we see that being done by reading Revelation 1:1,2? The Faithful Slave couldn't have been anyone else but Jesus, when you take all this into consideration, isn't that correct? Wannabe

• Terry
    Terry

Maria Russell conjured up the explanation that the "Faithful and Wise Servant" was a channel of communication between God and the church identified as HERSELF and hubby C.T.RUSSELL.

Rutherford allowed Russell to be that slave until he broadened it's meaning.

Rutherford had puppet Board of Directors appear to be consultants on policies. In fact, they were a rubber stamp.

Nathan Knorr was a good organizer and administrater, but, he couldn't come up with writings and doctrines. He left that to his

resident Guru, Fred Franz.

For all practical purposes the ONLY Faithful and Discreet Slaves the Watchtower has ever had were C.T.RUSSELL and wife Maria and Fred Franz as far has real meaty conjured out of thin air doctrine is concerned.

Were they all crackpots? Well, sure.

The changeover from a corporate board of business affairs to a Theological originator of directives (Governing Body) happened really when the Fred Franz 1975 fiasco hit the fan.

A larger group of watchdogs was instituted.

They began a crackdown and have become practically a secret cabal now raised to god-like status.

For all practical purposes the current day FDS is identical to the Pope and College of Cardinals in the Catholic Church.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit