Walmart Slashing Clothes, Not Prices

by cameo-d 12 Replies latest jw friends

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

VIII: "

So, the story is focusing on H&M clothing stores and has a byline on Walmart.

I think both stores pretty much got equal time in the article. I assume most people are more familiar with Walmart than the other store. Therefore, Walmart got the line in thread title.

Which has one store destroying clothing. H&M apparently is doing it more.

I don't know whether one store is "doing it more" than the other. As I said, the story in NY Times gave equal time to both stores. However, if you view the reader comments on link provided by another poster, you will see people who say this is a normal practice for H &M.

And, the customers of H&M, who are young, hip and faddish, are outraged.

Actually, I didn't get that from the story. It seems that it's the trash pickers who are outraged.

Why? Because so many Obama loving, Walmart hating (yet they shop there anyway, because their sister used to work there) types might see your thread and comment?

Once again you show you shallow stupidity as a right winger.....blame it on Obama.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Meow, Cammy! Sharpened your claws lately? Hmmm, maybe it isn't the stores shredding the clothing?

• Robdar
    Robdar

VII: Why? Because so many Obama loving, Walmart hating (yet they shop there anyway, because their sister used to work there) types might see your thread and comment?

BTW, in this case, VII called it. S/he wasn't blaming Obama. If you will read the person in question's other threads, you will know it to be true: that she is an Obama lover and she does hate Walmart but still shops there because her sister used to work there.

There is nothing shallow about the truth. I'm just saying.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit