Sick . . . . but there MUST be some decent gags in this . . but SICK, SICK!

by nicolaou 12 Replies latest social current

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Warrant out for horse sex accused

An arrest warrant has been issued for a Leicester man accused of having sex with a horse and a donkey, after he failed to turn up to court.

Joseph Squires, of Overpark Avenue, is charged with a serious sexual offence against a donkey between February and April 1999 and a horse in March 2004.

He is also accused of criminal damage to the animals during the same dates.

The 66-year-old was due to appear at Leicester Crown Court earlier for a plea and case management hearing.

Mr Squires did not attend court and it was heard he had lost touch with his solicitors.

Judge Michael Pert QC issued a bench warrant for his arrest.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/leicestershire/8444134.stm

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

But was it consentual?

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

He defintely has "needs" that cannot normally be met.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

Joseph Squires .... Sounds familiar ... either a District or Circuit Overseer

• darthfader
    darthfader

Hmm.. gives new meaning to "horsing around"

Darth Fader

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Baaaaaaa...ddd!! Baaaaaa...ddd!! LOL

• cantleave
    cantleave

Quirky that's a sheep.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Was Joseph's GF called .................................Whinnie................... neigh of horse not

• zagor
    zagor

LOL talking about being a party animal. Could be was trying artificial insemination ... or was it other way around, article doesn't say it was a female horse. Oh my .. I'm stuck with a visual image now

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

He is also accused of criminal damage to the animals during the same dates

I realy doubt he did any damage to the animals after all a horses and a donkeys pennis is a lot larger than his,, I bet they hardly ever felt a thing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit