the RV just became a DNC!!!!

by highdose 27 Replies latest jw experiences

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

HighDose..

Good for you..

Every JW that has come to my door has lied..

Every frigg`n one!..LOL!!

• maninthemiddle
    maninthemiddle

he obviously doesn't know his core beliefs.

This is the arguement I used with my wife a while back. We are not allowed to belive anything, it really is just memorization of what ever they want to call facts this week.

• God_Delusion
    God_Delusion

I'm glad you gave him some of your HDefinition.

Next time he comes round (he's Cypriot, he can't help but come round again), ask him for his name. SMS me his details and I'll scare him off. Most of the dubs on this island are scared of me already due to a few misshaps.

I'm serious, let me know next time he comes round.

I'm sick of them, the lot of them.

FAJW

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

Great work, highdose. How quickly he turned on you! And he still had the cheek to ask if you'd read it. Amazing.

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

Good for you.

I have not seen hide nor hair of them since I asked last year that they Do Not Call.

It's coming up on the one-year mark. We'll see if I have to renew my Do Not Call status.

• ziddina
    ziddina

Sheesh. Several of you people got off easy!!! I had to:

Tell them I was a Goddess worshipper (that was Call #1...)

Tell them I wasn't interested in worshipping a "Johnny-come-lately-Middle-Eastern-male-volcano-'gawd' (that was Call #2...)

Tell them I wasn't interested in worshipping one of the youngest religions on the face of the planet (that was Call #3...)

Tell them I wasn't interested in worshipping a death-oriented Middle-Eastern male god who's going to "Kill everyone at Armageddon" because he 'loves' them so much... (that was Call #4...)

Then I read on here about "DonotCall"... So I was all ready for the next JW, but by THAT time, they'd finally figured it out... Haven't seen one since - watched them totally skip my door during the pre-Memorial-Celebration invitaion-calls...

Moshe, I love that visual of yours!!! I should have had something like that... Zid

• lancelink
    lancelink

wow great story !!

he probably is telling all of the jw's he knows about how he dealt in a godly way with the "persecution" that came from you.

• judge rutherFRAUD
    judge rutherFRAUD

you did great ; you befuddled the jw's on 1914 and 607 .. TRUST ME THEY NEVER KNEW WHAT HIT THEM WHEN YOU ASKED SIMPLE WTS DOCTRINE QUESTIONS. they are scared shit to come back, because they know you know they b/s. and if they do come baCK just step up and EXPOASE THEM SOME MORE... LIKE SHOOTING FISH IN A BARRELL ... YOU GOT THIER NUMBER YOU GO.........................................

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit