RESURRECTION OF THE DEAD RIGHT NOW!!! PATIENT HAS LIMITS...

by JustHuman14 11 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• JustHuman14
    JustHuman14

The writing of the wall is just an expression, if I take into consideration the Anarchist Movement that is a very strong in my country.

It is all about promises that they are NEVER fulfilled, either has to do with religion or politicians.

We have been listening for 2000 years that there will be resurrection of the dead. Until now no one has witnessed such an event. The only thing as humans we have witnessed all over the years is war, pain, killing each other, the law of the jungle rules, millions are dying because of starvation, while others have food to fill the waste bins.

We are living in world of injustice, and all we get is false promises of a better world that Mighty God will bring upon us.

This sign is a question for those believing in God, or specially those who pretend that they believe in God ( In God We Trust) that if there is a God that cares about this miserable planet, He would have acted long time ago…there is so much pain in this World that we humans can’t take it, so if God really cares He would have brought to end to this pain…

• zombie dub
    zombie dub
    Can you be a little more specific?
    Right now I just see your nose growing like Pinnachio!

That's a nose?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit