Speaking of Buddhism

by beksbks 25 Replies latest social current

• JWoods
    JWoods
    I'm just ranting on I guess but in all of my research and IMHO, Christianity is the WORST on earth.

Worse than radicalized Islam?

• John Doe
    John Doe
    Worse than radicalized Islam?

My thoughts precisely.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Doe, she mentioned research. And if you're talking about Brit Hume in the video, it's very obvious he knows even less than I do about Buddhism. You think he would have had the balls to be so condescending if the religion in question were Judaism?

Hey I'm trying to give the gal a break, you're being rude and mean. As far as I'm concerned, all religion is bad. Radical Islam and Christianity are two of the worst, because it is written into them to push thier beliefs on others. One way or another. The two have been the source of more bloodshed than anything else in history. Not sure about the numbers of virgins sacrificed by the Mayans, but I'm pretty sure it doesn't come close.

Here's a question, which came first, radical Islam, or the Christian crusade against Islam in general? How much has one effected the other?

• Satanus
    Satanus

Judaism is worse than it's 2 children. Judaism is able sit, behind the scenes and manipulate the other two to fight eachother, or scam them.

S

• John Doe
    John Doe
    Hey I'm trying to give the gal a break, you're being rude and mean.

I don't know how to be rude and mean woman!

• awildflower
    awildflower

Maybe I should clarify a little: ORGANIZED RELIGION of any sort is the 'worst'. I said "Christianity" because that's what the guy who made the Buddhist statement was saying was better. Anything that carries a title, makes everyone else "us against them". Christianity is very, very good at that AS ARE OTHER ORGANIZED RELIGIONS! I think Johndoe was not understanding that my statements were in regard to the post topic.........wf

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit