Sherlock Holmes movie...demonic!!

by dudeson 20 Replies latest jw friends

• RR
    RR

I had to walk out of "The Princess and the frog", talk about demonic, I mean it had all this magic in it.

• PEC
    PEC

If they stayed until the end, they would see that the black magic was just a fraud, just like their God Jehovah.

Philip

• VM44
    VM44
    "If they stayed until the end, they would see that the black magic was just a fraud, just like their God Jehovah."

That is probably the real reason why they walked out!

• awildflower
    awildflower

I saw it. Like some others have said, the bad guy supposedly got his 'powers' from the dark side, but in the end it was all science! OMG! Having said that, I could have walked out just because I didn't like the movie! But I loooove Robert D. Jr.!...........wf

• changeling
    changeling

Spoiler alert:

All seemingly supenatural events in the movie are shown to be tricks in the end.

:)

• Too Opinionated
    Too Opinionated

I heard the same thing about this movie and the Princess and the Frog by some Baptists. I didn't realize they thought the same way as the JWs.

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

sorry to spoil it too, but had they stayed to the end, it was all shown to be science and chemistry.

my JW kids loved it! i took them

oz

• dudeson
    dudeson

But science can be just as evil as demons to the dubs, you know, with evolution and all.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

In the typical JWS mindset, fantasy story telling is not a fantasy at all.

Sometimes they have a difficult time separating fantasy and reality.

In essence it the tell tale of how a person can be made psychologically unbalanced .

Fear mongering indoctrination does great things to people doesn't it ?

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

All seemingly supenatural events in the movie are shown to be tricks in the end.

Dang! You mean like Scooby Doo where it was always the museum curator with a white sheet and a flashlight?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit