Sherlock Holmes movie...demonic!!

by dudeson 20 Replies latest jw friends

• dudeson
    dudeson

I logged into facebook today and somebody mentioned they are going to see the new Sherlock Holmes movie later today. Two comments later comes this piece of JW epic pile of fail, "I don't recommend that movie. Went to go see it last night and it's pretty demonic. Had to walk out."

Really? I mean...really?!

Even the other sheeple were saying it wasn't demonic or spiritistic. The parts this dingledouche was referring to was explained later in the movie as 'scientific'.

I have not yet seen the movie but this is a classic example of "shut the fuck up."

Have a nice day.

• VM44
    VM44

I wonder what in the movie the poster thought was "demonic"?

Anyone who has seen the move have a guess?

• Jadeen
    Jadeen

I'm going to see it this afternoon. I'll report back!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

"I don't recommend that movie. Went to go see it last night and it's pretty demonic. Had to walk out."

The Village Goats won`t give Milk for a Week now!..

Superstitous JW Morons!!..

..................... ...OUTLAW

• Farkel
    Farkel

I would like that braindead dub to explain exactly what he means when he says a movie is "demonic?"

Was the script written by demons? If so, how did they type it or write it down since they don't have fingers? Even the WTS has never said demons have the power to use a computer keyboard.

Was the script produced by demons? If so, where did they get the money to back it? How did they promote it? Did they take out ads, send out press releases?

Was the script directed by a demon? Did he have his own Director's chair? Did anyone see him while he was directing? How, exactly did he direct the film?

Since the movie had to come in contact with a projector, did it "rub off" on the projector and then make the projector demonic, too? When they made all the copies of the movie from a master copy, did the demons also "rub off" on the copies to make them demonic, too?

If the movie merely talked about demons, does that make it demonic? If so, then every time a dub talks about demons, he's demonic.

If the movie presented demons as being real did that suddenly make it demonic if it still shows demons as bad guys and not good guys?

When we have movies like "The Exorcist" which present demons to be vile, evil, human-destroying entities why is that movie demonic when it is saying pretty much what Jehovah's Witnesses believe in the first place?

Curious minds need to know.

Farkel

• nugget
    nugget

Yep, I was told this by a dub friend yesterday - I didn't want to go, but I do now.

• VM44
    VM44

A few years ago a poster here wrote that their mother, who is a JW, said that the Tacoma Narrows Bridge rocking back and forth was due to demons!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-zczJXSxnw

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

we were planning on going to see it today until a newspaper described it as having supernatural elements.

suggesting that supernatural could mean angelic did not go down very well

• TheClarinetist
    TheClarinetist

Parts of the movie involve what appears to be black magic. I went with my dub parents, and was surprised that they didn't walk out.

There is a definite irony in the way they fear fictional movies/books yet relish what they believe to be real life ghost stories.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

I've see and heard of this many times over the years .

What that is , is someone pronouncing their spiritual strength among their fellow JW peers.

In reality its an announcement of irrational stupidity by the person.

Mind you I've heard certain JWS say this out of satirical vindictiveness also,

just to take a punch at the Organization

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit