Just made an avatar of.............me!

by awildflower 19 Replies latest jw friends

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Watch out for that Oompa he's got a strangs look in his eyes

• awildflower
    awildflower

I've tried before and couldn't. Not much to tell: 38 from okc. Born and raised in org except about a 10 year absence. Got out a year ago. Wrote all about it on my introduction thread.........wf

• ScottyRex
    ScottyRex

nice pic wf. how did you change your avatar? looked but can't find it.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

By the way WF, its great to see people pull themselves way from everything that is Watchtowertilian.

Hold fast now to whatever is good. I don't want to say righteous but you know what I mean .

• awildflower
    awildflower

ScottyRex, I moved the link up to the front.

Thetrueone, thanks for that. I'm done with things that divide people, that includes religion in general. Whatever 'feels' like love to me is 'in' and everything else is 'out'. I figure our intuition knows the difference and I'm just going to trust myself!.......wf

• oompa
    oompa

"In the 4 years I've lived here I have had or invited every single person to my house for entertainment and no one calls to see where we are. "

OK WF...im confused...that was from your first post...and it says you married a navy man...but not if you are still married!!....but then why would you be inviting sinlge persons over???....funny term if you are lookin for kid friends for your kids....nice post and thread btw and you sounded really happy with this nice big "worldly" world....what a small box we lived in and that "us against them" mentality was soooo stooopid....i have been living....and sometimes living too large btw...but damm i just keep being AMAZED at how nice most "worldly" people are...and i dont know why because i have had tons of good nondub friends over the years through business....but living the world now is wonderful!!...i love freedom....oompa

• flipper
    flipper

AWILDFLOWER- Nice to see the real you ! My wife and I send our regards to you . I'm glad you have gained your freedom and your life is happier ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Awildflower, here is the info on the Cedar Point convention:ExJWs Convention
    'The Millions THEN living are now DEAD...let's all ride the MagnumXL-200!
    Host:
    Carrie Bee
    Type:
    Meetings - Convention
    Network:
    Global
    Start Time:
    Friday, August 6, 2010 at 1:00pm
    End Time:
    Sunday, August 8, 2010 at 3:00pm
    Street:
    One Cedar Point Drive
    City/Town:
    Sandusky, OH

View Map
    Google
    MapQuest
    Microsoft
    Yahoo
    Phone:
    Email:
    [email protected]
    Description
    2010 "Millions Finally Living" Convention of ExJehovah's Witnesses
    In Sept of 1922 Rutherford announced that 'Millions Now Living would Never Die!" at a JW convention at Cedar Point, OH....an AWESOME amusement park! They even have pics of this event at the hotel museum. What an appropriate location for exJWs to unite for some fun and 'good ASSociation'.

We have a tentative plan for doing this on the weekend of August 6 - 8th 2010, so please chime in and let us know if that date works for you. Many more details to follow.

Please invite anyone you know that would come so we can all walk around with cool name tags and stuff so we can identify one another (for old time sake)!

• awildflower
    awildflower

Thank you for the info!.....wf

• crapola
    crapola

Nice picture. I like knowing what the people I talk to looks like.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit