Just made an avatar of.............me!

by awildflower 19 Replies latest jw friends

• awildflower
    awildflower

This is me, awildflower. I just felt like it was time. I feel liberated. The last ounces of fear I had over this org have been disappearing over the last few months. Can we change our avatar names? Everyone on this site has contributed in my knowledge of the org and other subjects in general and I'm glad I have it when I need it. Thank you all!..........wf

• mouthy
    mouthy

HUBBA HUBBA!! DING A LING SISTER YOU HAVE EVERYTHING!!!
    Very nice my dear...The above is a saying when I was a young girl
    when we saw some one who was a good looker...

• oompa
    oompa

can you please post your phone number wildflower?...NO!...pm it to me!....sorry mouthy i may two time on you!....btw that is NOT my real pic avatar....oompa

• awildflower
    awildflower

I'm not that kind of girl oompa: "I never called a boy, or kissed a boy, or sat in parked car with a boy......." (Quote from Back to the Future ...wf

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Good for you

By the way I think your a doll

• oompa
    oompa

THEN YOU DEFINATELY NEEEEEED TO PM ME!!!!!!!!!!!..........I am a true gentleman btw...........oomps

• awildflower
    awildflower

Thanks, thetrueone, and oompa I'll thiiiiiiiink about it, unless someone will step forward and save me first!.......wf

• oompa
    oompa

and ditto the true one

• awildflower
    awildflower

And thanks Mouthy also!

• oompa
    oompa

wf you MAY want to do a bio here on your profile....but i am really not sure if that feature is working now..........oomps

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit