want this????

by mouthy 13 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

http://www.jw.org/index.html?option=QrYQCsVrGZNT This link is for the private study editions of the Watchtower magazine that is only distributed to the Publishers

• cantleave
  • nugget
    nugget

Do I have to? couldn't I just miss the meeting instead? Thanks for the link you never know I may need it if only to read alongside Blondies comments.

Thank you for taking time to track down the link.

• mouthy
    mouthy

It was sent to me....I cant open it,

• nugget
    nugget

It is a link to pdf of march watchtower. Are you clicking on the underlined PDF in the table or can you not get through to the table?

• mouthy
    mouthy

My darling Nugget...I dont know what to do in any of the PDF thing
    All I can do at 83 is read the posts & answer....TOO stupid.LOL
    This board is my life line ( except for my relationship with Jesus Christ)
    The folks on this board are my adopted family....Some tell me they dont
    like me,some tell me they love me!!! And I am so greatful to Simon.Angie
    for starting this site. I call it my maternity ward Cos I now have so many
    exJW kids......LOLof which I consider you & hubby two

• nugget
    nugget

Thanks for that Grace. I do admire your use of icons and terms I still struggle with all that.

The way I did it was to click on the blue link. This opens up a page with a table asking if you want a pdf copy of study articles. There is a table and in the last column there is PDF where you can click to open the article.

I appreciate that you may have no wish to open up the articles which are very much same old same old.

What I find great about JWN site is that there are people of all ages and points of view, you learn about them from their posts and not from what they wear or what they look like. There is a true widening out here which is lacking in the congregations. It is like finding relatives you never knew you had.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Thanks Nuggett I will see if I can do it

• iknowall558
    iknowall558

Thanks for posting this mouthy.

• mouthy
    mouthy

My pleasure IKNOWALL(((HUG))

Share this

Google+
Pinterest