Mad as hell...shivered and cried like baby

by DannyBear 49 Replies latest jw friends

• malcomx
    malcomx

HATE THE TRUTH

• COMF
    COMF

HATE THE TRUTH

No need to broadcast it. That shone through from your first post.

COMF

• malcomx
    malcomx

THE TRUTH IS WHEN ARMEGGEDON BREAKS OUT ALL THE XJW SITES IN THE WORLD WILL DO ABOUT AS MUCH AS IT DOES NO NOTHING BUT CRY WHINE MOAN AND DEATH WHAT FUN!

• Shimmer
    Shimmer

Malcom,

Thank you for that fine discourse. You were working on informative material, clearly presented. I'm going to have to have you work on that again because you made absolutely no sense whatsoever. We appreciate your enthusiasm, however your volume and pausing leaves much to be desired. I encourage you to seek psychiatric care immediately to work through your anger and aggression.

Shimmer

You only live once---but if you work it right, once is enough.
    ---Joe E. Lewis

• flower
    flower

LOL@shimmer :D

You will know the truth and the truth will set you free.

• Englishman
    Englishman

Hey Malcolm,

I never respected a person who locks their email before dishing out the flak.

Bit cowardly, eh?

Englishman.

Bring on the dancing girls!

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Tina,

Ever see a jackass wrapped in plastic? See malcolmx's drivers license.

Do you need one for a pogo-stick?

HS

• teejay
    teejay

Danny, my Friend,

I'm sorry for your coming fact to face with a horrible fact of exJW life that we seldom completely recover from – the loss of family and friends – not to accident or disease or untimely death, but to the hurtful rules of a religion supposedly backed by a loving God and practiced by supposedly Christ-like people.

It occurred to me that here there's two groups at opposite extremes and folks in between. Some post the more intellectual, hard-hitting exposés and essays that point to the stupidity of Watchtower doctrine or to the hidden corruption/hyporcisy of the gb. On the other end are those post(ers) that do the fluff.

Those from either camp hope to make those at the far end stop posting here and leave. They both think the other isn't important, and therein lies the point of all this. They are both important, even crucial, to all of our recoveries.

We may not like fluff but we need a little to help give our minds a break from the more serious issues. On the other hand, while we may not personally prefer the more lengthy and 'deeper' posts of our more intellectual friends, we need those, too. We need practical, rational arguments to convince us that our path away from the dishonesty and untruth of the WTS is the only one we could have made.

All of us here have something to say, something to offer. Our different perspectives lead to disagreements sometimes, but in the end we help each other along that never-ending road to recovery. I wish that was a truth that was more widely accepted.

Take care, my Friend. Everything will shake out in the end, the board will go on prospering, and ya know what? So will we.

Your brother always,
    tj

• DannyBear
    DannyBear

tj,

That's exactly what I was trying to get across to Farkel et al.

I think GoldDustWoman in Mindchild's thread said it very well, if you have not read that thread, I think you will enjoy the comments it has many such oberservations.

Danny

• seven006
    seven006

Boy Shimmer, nice butt kicking on Malcom and it's only your 10th post. Are we going to see more of this?

Danny,

Fark called me last night and we talked for almost two hours. I need to email you and talk about a few things. I think he is starting to understand where you are coming from and has developed a lot of respect for you. You owe me ten bucks!

I'll try to get an email off to you tomorrow.

Take care,

Dave

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit