Tell me does this make Any sense?

by whathehadas 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• whathehadas
    whathehadas

While Satan and his Demons fiddled around in Heaven and earth. Jehovah and Jesus waited for over 2,000 years before kickin them out. While a Jdubb who is declared a Apostate by the Governing Body and Elders is kicked out ASAP!

• blondie
    blondie

WTS chronology takes it from 4026 BC to 1914 AD = 5940 years.

Not only that when Armageddon comes, the demons and Satan will be left alive and abyssed for 1,000 more years.

• whathehadas
    whathehadas

So for a total of 6,940 years, Satan and inc. will have been left alone to fiddle around. While a Jdubb who is labeled and likened to Satan is kick out and destroyed ASAP.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

two days cause 1k years is like a day

• journey-on
    journey-on
    6,940 years
    You have to remember in god time, that is less than a week. (a thousand years is as one day to God).
  • Out at Last!
    Out at Last!

Kind of an unbelievable story, that whole satan, jesus, jehovah thing?

• blondie
    blondie

Have to be able to discuss with people who do believe without falling back on the easy statement that there is no god, satan, etc.

• Out at Last!
    Out at Last!

Easy statement because I have never seen any proof, have you? Anything good is from god, anything bad is from Devil, is that proof? stories men wrote that really do not make any sense, is that proof?

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

It's all BS

• Farkel
    Farkel

I think the whole "1 day with God is a 1,000 years for man" belief came up to excuse BibleGod because he never actually DOES anything.

Therefore, this belief has given God a LOT of slack for all the millenia where he never did anything. Heck, he might stay in bed for a day and BAM! A thousand years of human history has passed!

Farkel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit