how do you move on?

by John Doe 18 Replies latest jw friends

• John Doe
    John Doe

Doing well, being constructive, moving this life in the right direction.

But then,

A scent.

A taste.

A joke.

A vision.

A smile.

And everything comes crashing back into yesterday, looking into the past while moving into the future. Perhaps it's a mental illness to be guarded against, alone.

• John Doe
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

If you Live in the Past..

And..

Look to the Future..

Your missing Today..

..................... ...OUTLAW

• journey-on
    journey-on

Too funny!!! Did anyone ever tell you you're warped :-)

• journey-on
    journey-on

BTW...that's how you move on. Keep a sense of humor and just keep putting one foot in front of the other.

• John Doe
  • John Doe
  • John Doe
  • crapola
    crapola

JD Are you ok today?

• megaflower
    megaflower

Personally, physical exercise has helped me a lot. It clears my mind and allows me to work through emotions that day and be more positive. Sometimes when Iam having an off day a good hard run really helps. The waist line has improved too!! I have found that the more fit I have become the better I can deal with stress. When I first left the ORG. I began to jog (12 min/mile pace) but I soon found myself feeling so good from the exercise that I have managed to work up to 6 mile runs at about an 8 min/mile pace. Give it some thought. Try to concentrate on something that would make you happy. Maybe try hiking, cooking class, join a gym, trail riding. Just do something that will take your mind off that stupid organization.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit