cantleave - really interesting!

• african GB Member
    african GB Member

Thanks for sharing

can'twait for part two

AGBM

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

the first problem here is calling this the truth before you really know if it is or not. if it really was the truth you would be a fool to leave it but at this point you have not yet made a decision. before you call it true be sure. the wts does not allow for that kind of activity any questions or searching is dangerous and you will be punished. interestingly as someone who became a witness in my 30's i realize now how i was fooled. as a study you are allowed to ask questions and if you had no contact with witnesses previously you don't realize alot of things. many things i didn't ask because i just didn't get it. I thought we were going to have these open discussions for the duration boy was i wrong! i was baptized with a fantasy in my head. I had no fear of elders ,co's do's they were just some guys running around the hall doing stuff. people raised as witnesses seemed to have some internal fear of displeasing them. so what i,m saying is be careful in your quest for truth ask all the questions find out everything you can. don,t be afraid of them it,s never wrong to ask to search and be sure.

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

Enjoyed reading that. I can relate to so much of it. Can't wait for part 2. It's thrillling to read about others having similar experiences. Up until the past few months, I thought I was on an island by myself. Good read Cantleave.

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

marking for later read...just the bit i looked at is interesting...

Snakes (Rich )

• bulgogiboy
    bulgogiboy

Excellent, interesting reading. I'm glad I dont have to wait for the other parts :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit