OUTLAW`S House of Gambling and Sportin Ladies

by OUTLAW 14 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Well it seems like everybody and their neighbours dog is leaving the board.BUT FOR HOW LONG?They seem to leave and come back and leave and come back and....you get the picture.So my question is How long will..FILL IN THE BLANK..take to come back.Or will they leave at all?Place your bets on this post!Now belly up to the bar have a drink and let OUTLAWS Sportin ladies entertain you!(hey yo-yo wanna job?)..LOL...OUTLAW

• alliwannadoislive
    alliwannadoislive

um ... you're still here outlaw ... i thought you were leaving too ...

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Let me, intertain you, and we'll have a real good time

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent
    Eleanor Roosevelt
  • Englishman
    Englishman

Outlaw, I would never leave you. Anyone who can spell neighbour correctly is OK by me.

Englishman.

Bring on the dancing girls!

• LB
    LB

No bets, I swore I wasn't coming back on today, but I only lasted about 8 hours.

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Alliwannadoislive,I`m not going anywhere!As you can see I have opened a finacial establishment here in cyber world..>>>Well Lilacs aren`t you the fancy showgirl,thats what keeps the cutomers drinkin and gamblin..>>>Hey Englishman,I can spell a lot of words correctly.WAITING once suggested I should learn how to spell..LOL..>>>Hey LB,if you change your mind you can lay your bet right here..>>>No Yo-YO,you can`t be a fancy dance show girl,now clean out the spitoons!..LOL...OUTLAW

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

[QOUTE]Yo-YO,you can`t be a fancy dance girl,now clean out the spitoons![/QOUTE]

LMAO

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent
    Eleanor Roosevelt
  • Mum
    Mum

How about some sportin' gents too?

Seize the day, and put the least possible trust in tomorrow. - Horace

I have learned to live each day as it comes and not to borrow trouble by dreading tomorrow. - Dorothy Dix

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey mum,what about the high roller gents over by the roulette wheel..>>>Dam it Yo-YO,Take off that dress and clean out the spitoons!..LADIES and GENTS PLACE YOUR BETS!!

• ladonna
    ladonna

Outlaw,
    I'll help ya run the house

Ana

You Know that you Know more than You know? You know you know more because You Know knows what You Know thinks to let You Know.Anon

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit