Do You Believe The USA Will Have Another 9/11???

by minimus 84 Replies latest jw friends

• Jazzbo
    Jazzbo

Interesting how people like WAC and Simon parrot lefty myth after lefty myth while demonstrating that they actually have zero knowledge of Middle Eastern history or any history at all from what I can see. Tell me WAC do you know who Bernard Lewis is? Have you read even one of his books? Evidently not, I'd say that's Class Dismissed.

And I'm sorry, anyone that says the road to peace with terrorists is negotiation simply lives in an alternate universe fully of fluffy pink clouds.

• Joshnaz
    Joshnaz

Obama doesn't need any terrorists to blow up planes he's got himself as President. That's bad enough!

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

Jazzbo ... MYTHS? Prove that my statements are myths with FACTS and stop parroting jibberish. The real question is ... DOES BERNARD LEWIS KNOW WHO WAC IS? Your just a 23 poster. You have no validity on here. Till you reach 1000 posts you may have some credibility and I may ackowledge your petty existence, just maybe.

• minimus
    minimus

WAC, you have to start somewhere. Who says you aren't credible until 1000? There are some that have over 5000 posts and they might not still be credible.

• african GB Member
    african GB Member

maybe not at the scale of 911, perhaps something just to remind the 'superpowers' that Muslims still exist and they are not that dumb and stupid as they are perceived to be.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

minimus...you bastard...you're suppose to be coming up with TOPICS...not replies to posts.

WHO SAYS? ME MYSELF AND I

• minimus
    minimus

ok ok lol

• Jazzbo
    Jazzbo

I know this is a waste of time for someone who gets his information seining through every lefty, anti-American, conspiracy theory whack job web site on the internet but for the edification of others I will make one reply to WAC's request of a demonstration of the 'myths' he continually spouts. He says the CIA started al-Quaeda. Please see the following for a real world reply to his nonsense. Note that I don't quote "right wing" sources.

CNN terrorism analyst Peter Bergen says the notion that Osama bin Laden once worked for the CIA is "simply a folk myth" and that there's no shred of evidence to support such theories.

CNN.com asked users to send questions to Bergen as part of an upcoming documentary, "In the Footsteps of bin Laden." Here are his answers:

If it's true that bin Laden once worked for the CIA, what makes you so sure that he isn't still?

Anne Busigin, Toronto, Canada

BERGEN: This is one of those things where you cannot put it out of its misery.

The story about bin Laden and the CIA -- that the CIA funded bin Laden or trained bin Laden -- is simply a folk myth. There's no evidence of this. In fact, there are very few things that bin Laden, Ayman al-Zawahiri and the U.S. government agree on. They all agree that they didn't have a relationship in the 1980s. And they wouldn't have needed to. Bin Laden had his own money, he was anti-American and he was operating secretly and independently.

The real story here is the CIA didn't really have a clue about who this guy was until 1996 when they set up a unit to really start tracking him.”

Bergen quotes Pakistani Brigadier Mohammad Yousaf, who ran the Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) Afghan operation between 1983 and 1987:

“It was always galling to the Americans, and I can understand their point of view, that although they paid the piper they could not call the tune. The CIA supported the mujahideen by spending the taxpayers' money, billions of dollars of it over the years, on buying arms, ammunition, and equipment. It was their secret arms procurement branch that was kept busy. It was, however, a cardinal rule of Pakistan's policy that no Americans ever become involved with the distribution of funds or arms once they arrived in the country. No Americans ever trained or had direct contact with the mujahideen, and no American official ever went inside Afghanistan.”

Bin Laden himself has repeatedly denied that he received any American support. “Personally neither I nor my brothers saw any evidence of American help,” bin Laden told British journalist Robert Fisk in 1993. In 1996, Mr. Fisk interviewed bin Laden again. The arch-terrorist was equally adamant: “We were never, at any time, friends of the Americans. We knew that the Americans supported the Jews in Palestine and that they are our enemies.”

There were two entirely separate rebellions against the Soviets, united only by a common communist enemy. One was financed by Saudi Arabia and the Gulf states and was composed of Islamic extremists who migrated from across the Muslim world. They called themselves “Arab Afghans.” Bin Laden was among them. When the Saudis agreed to match U.S. contributions dollar-for-dollar, the sheikhs insisted that their funds go exclusively to the “Arab Afghans,” possibly including bin Laden. Meanwhile, U.S. funds went exclusively to the other rebellion, which was composed of native Afghans.

There are reams more that could be shown but this is enough of a waste of time.

Class Dismissed

• HappyGuy
    HappyGuy

Wow, so many totally deluded people on here.

Talking NEVER leads to peace, never has and never will. The only thing that ensures peace is making your enemy know that if they go to war they will be completely destroyed.

The Jihadists do not want peace, they want a global totalitarian Islamic state with all non believers in the grave. Talking to them will not change their mind about that. There is nothing to negotiate because there is nothing that they want from us. They want us dead. And anyone who does not support their vision of a global radical Islamic state. I'm not sure what you delusional people think you would be negotiating? The color of your body bag?

The only thing that the Jihadists respect is force. You want peace with them? Then make the consequences of their actions so horrific that NO ONE will dream of supporting them or giving them shelter.

Obama's behavior is going to ensure that we have another attack, an attack that will make 9/11 look like a paper cut on your finger. The global Jihadists are becoming emboldened by Obama's cowardice. If this nonsense continues we are guarnateed to be attacked again, but this time with the backing of a state like Iran.

And the Obama coward regime will say "OOOO, we need to talk to them and understand why they set off a nuclear bomb in the mall of America".

The only thing I want to understand about the terrorists is what kind of body bag their pieces will be put in after we blow them to smithereens.

• Sam Whiskey
    Sam Whiskey

I posted this on another thread, so sorry for the duplicity, but I thought it may be fitting in light of the subject. A friend of mine sent me this the other day;

In light of the murders at Ft. Hood by a Muslim Officer (who had sworn to defend the people, our Constitution and the United States ) this article becomes more timely and real than ever;

Can a good Muslim be a good American?

I sent that question to a friend who worked in Saudi Arabia for 20 years.
    The following is his reply:

Theologically - no. Because his allegiance is to Allah, the moon god of
    Arabia .

Religiously - no. Because no other religion is accepted by his Allah
    except Islam.

Scripturally - no. Because his allegiance is to the five pillars of
    Islam and the Quran (Koran).

Geographically - no. Because his allegiance is to Mecca , to which he
    turns in prayer five times a day.

Socially - no. Because his allegiance to Islam forbids him to make
    friends with Christians or Jews.

Politically - no. Because he must submit to the mullah (spiritual
    leaders), who teach annihilation of Israel and Destruction of America,
    the great Satan.

Domestically - no. Because he is instructed to marry four women and beat
    and scourge his wife when she disobeys him.

Intellectually - no. Because he cannot accept the American Constitution
    since it is based on Biblical principles and he believes the Bible to be
    corrupt.

Philosophically - no. Because Islam, Muhammad, and the Quran do not
    allow freedom of religion and expression. Democracy and Islam cannot
    co-exist. Every Muslim government is either dictatorial or autocratic.

Spiritually - no. Because when we declare "one nation under God," the
    Christian's God is loving and kind, while Allah is NEVER referred to as
    heavenly father, nor is he ever called love in The Quran's
    99 excellent names.

Therefore after much study and deliberation....perhaps we should be very
    suspicious of ALL MUSLIMS in this country. They obviously cannot be both
    "good" Muslims and good Americans.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit