what do you think of the elders who df'd you?

by c.t.russel the IVth 24 Replies latest jw friends

• restrangled
    restrangled

Flipper....I get it.

r.

• Simon
    Simon

I think they were just idiots going along with the machine

• babygirl30
    babygirl30

restrangled

Oh........my.........God! It 'never happened' - you serious???? I have heard of records being destroyed/gone missing, but THAT is crazy!!!!! WOW. I'm sorry about that, I really am. Knowing what I went through as an adult in my JC with those trifflin elders, I can only imagine what you dealt with. Please do NOT let their actions affect anymore of YOUR LIFE...ur free...take that and run.

• restrangled
    restrangled

Baby girl, I've been running since I was 16....yep, supposedly everything was erased. No record except what was tattooed on my soul.

r.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

My 3 elders were originally assigned when I tried for 2 days to take back my resignation letter. (that was a hellish time, i had a breakdown...)

When I realized I couldn't, I left for good, everything. Truly, they never saw it coming, so for me, the elders just rubber stamped my resignation. I hope they all read my letter and it made a difference.

• nelly136
    nelly136

the main two that dealt with mine were long time knocking on gentlemen who meant well, one has since died of old age and the other probably wont be long to go, both were old school jws who had probably been jws as long as my nan and who spent a lot of time visitng the sick in hospital and home visits, knew everyone by name and would arrange visitng and food rotas etc.

so much as it really wasnt nice at the time and the ripples were far reaching, i forgave them a long long time ago. if it hadnt been them it would have been some one else.

• dinah
    dinah

I never wanted to get even at all. I had grown up around those men, they did love me......they were just following the rules.

BUT, when the ringleader elder dropped dead from a heart attack at a DC, I wasn't very upset. Sad for him, I had finally woken up and realized he was blind too.

• p.w.
    p.w.

There were three on my JC. I was 17 (and very sexually ignorant.) Two were very sweet well meaning men, the other was an old PERVERT. He asked me deeply intamite sexual details of acts I never even heard of while the other two elders just sat there in shock. Serioulsly, they looked like deer in headlights. I was mortified! I didn't even know how to answer these questions so I just clammed up and sat there as this nasty man kept on questiong me about sexual acts all the while leaning closer and closer toward me rubbing his hands together. I was disfellowshipped for being "uncoorprative" and commiting fornication. I was 17 and "in love" w/ a young man. All that was done between us was some innoproapiate touching. Is that a rezson to be DF'd??? I didn't think so. Plus I was repentent. BUT they DF'd me anyway. I guess I couldn't provide enought "juicy" details for that pervert. He's still an elder by the way. I'm waitin for him to croak before I atempt to go back again (I've tried three times.) I miss the friends and family I had. I think If I go back I can "fade" and keep my friends and family.... but it's been 10 years so who knows?

• aSphereisnotaCircle
    aSphereisnotaCircle

I was never DF'd, I left of my own free will.

Groups of men who gang up on under age minors, verbally abusing them, sexually harassing them, judging them and casting them out of there social groups, aught to serve jail time in my opinion.

• dinah
    dinah

Groups of men who gang up on under age minors, verbally abusing them, sexually harassing them, judging them and casting them out of there social groups, aught to serve jail time in my opinion.

I agree.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit