Have some went back & those who do, what's it like??

by DubR 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

There was a girl in my old hall that did what your thinking of doing. She was df'd had a baby and missed her large family . So she groveled and was reisnstated then immediately faded . Now she maybe goes to the Memorial once a yr ,but she at least can still talk to her Mom and sisters .

• mamochan13
    mamochan13

Brrr. Never. Shudder.

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

I could if i had to. I have contemplated it may arise one day to work at getting my kids out if they end up baptised. My wife would support me in it.

that said, i never ever want to go back, the thought of even pretending to be like them makes me ill.

oz

• DubR
    DubR

Hi guys and gals. I have been pondering over this idea all yesterday and the more I think about writing a fake letter begging for reinstatement from unperfect fake divine authority elders (most elders are like that in Texas) and they also get very jealous when they see a young black man doing very good for his age (i have personally seen the jealousy) I get an ill feeling, actually sick in my stomach. The more I think about it, my family chooses to believe the lie. I have on many occasions already told all of them the horrible truth about" the truth". My thoughts shift and I realize they were not really my family! If I had a son, I would never give him the cold shoulder and cut him off if he showed me documented evidence that my religion (even if I believed with all my heart it was true) was a bloodguilty business run by imperfect old farts who are taken care of by its members money and dont have to work but discourage anyone from going to college, ect ect..... I guess I had a bipolar moment yesterday. How can my family cut me off after I expose the truth to them and still say they love and they miss me?? WTF! I am happy with my life! It is soo free, I always had a problem with authority because I remember what my late dad had to go through from jealous elders back in my home congregation. I cant do it.... Thank you for your posts everyone!! It helped me more than you may ever know!!!

DubR

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit