Interesting WT Study today...Friendship

by monkeyman 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• sinis
    sinis

nugget these articles are only advice, wich means take it or leave it. if you choose to ignore it then be "happy " with the "friends " you have. again when people try to pick the message apart and debate it then you miss the point the bigger picture wich is for a person that wants to serve Jehovah in an approved manner then follow the advice 1cor 15:33 do not be mis-led bad association spoils useful habits.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! You mean Jehoba the imaginary boogey man? Shit, it does not take rocket science to figure out that if you hang out with scum, and I mean true scum, you will warp your senses. However, most in the "world" (god I hate that term) are normal, average, har working people trying to eek out some existance. The shit that the WTS peddles is pure 100% vile vomit!

• iknowall558
    iknowall558

The meat of this article began with the subject of when friendships should end. (Oh that sounds friendly)

How to view Friends who no longer believe some of the teachings of JW.............. (Cut them off)

JW friends who do bad things............(Counsel them)

JW friends who don't listen to your "friendly" counsel.............(rat on them to the elders who will haul them before a JC)

Well, I can't believe they really think this works in developing a loving atmosphere that fosters true friendship.

AGAPE.............????

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit