Calling all Americans!!!

by LucyA 36 Replies latest jw friends

• besty
    besty

Fark - just an FYI

set up a bicameral Congress

Edward III instituted a bicameral parliament round about 1350 :-)

imitation is truly a sincere art form

agreeing with restrangled - the ratio of lobbyists to politicians in the system destroys the hope of optimal policy decisions

• Opus92
    Opus92

You know, LucyA, I have no idea. Let me know when you find out!

• restrangled
  • restrangled
  • What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

you mean the shadow government?

• restrangled
    restrangled

Sorry, I don't know why my post didn't work and went twice.

Its Nickelback...if everyone cared

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

The United States of America was founded, as others have well said, on a distrust of Governmental Authority, especially that sort of Authority vested in Kings by "Divine Right" or Papal decree. The United States of America was founded on the assumption that all men are created equal, and the Founding Fathers saw the proper role of government to be primarily to provide for the common defense.

Today many of our leaders have had their thinking corrupted either by lust for personal power or by indoctrination by authoritarian and totalitarian philosophies.

They try to promote the idea that it is government's role to make sure that everyone has a soft and gentle life - that government should be a nanny. I believe this is incorrect.

Toalitarians know that most people are softies and lack the character to ignore the offer of a "free lunch."

It is likely that people 100 years from now will know America only from the history books. By then, Europe will be a "wild west" of warring Muslim states.

• Jazzbo
    Jazzbo

The more that Government can do for you, the more they can do to you and the more they can take away from you.

• besty
    besty

Nathan

It is likely that people 100 years from now will know America only from the history books. By then, Europe will be a "wild west" of warring Muslim states.

Agreed - information about 100 years ago is mainly found via history.

What scenario do you see playing out to make Europe a proxy region for Islamic dominance?

• Farkel
    Farkel

besty,

:What scenario do you see playing out to make Europe a proxy region for Islamic dominance?

Surely, you jest. (I know your name isn't "Shirley") Merely look at the deference given to those raghead jihadist assholes in both Britain and France these days. Muslims demand that outsiders dress the way they dress in their own Countries and then demand that THEY have the right to do what they do in their Countries in other countries. Ritual circumcision, slavery, burkas, and most scary: the practicing of Sharia Law in free Countries. They think that Freedom of speech in free countries does NOT include the right to criticize ANYTHING about the raghead assholes in their mind, but DOES allow them to spread their hate freely in Mosques and in public in their host Countries. They BOMB people: Britain, the USA, Spain, Beirut, Saudia Arabia and a whole bunch of other countries.

You really need to educate yourself about these people. You can start by actually reading and seeing what their Holy Books say.

They are the biggest threat to freedom this planet has ever faced. Ever. There are 1.3 BILLION of them and their united goal is CONQUEST and subjugation of everyone who do not think like they think. The small minority of Muslims who are more moderate are either too terrified to speak up, or just don't give a shit about speaking up about the real intention of Islam.

Farkel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit