Questions regarding my faith

by notknowing 11 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

If someone not knowing about God

Honestly, that is everyone, isn't it? Lots of people will claim they know about God. But does anyone really? Lots of theories. Lots of opinions. Lots of people who will pound the Bible or the Quaran or some other 'Holy Writ', and 'prove' their point. Mostly they spend their energies trying to box God up in a nice little package. They often elevate themselves with such course. But God is not impressed, if he is really there at all.

Still, when all is said and done, nobody knows. Start from this point in my opinion. There is no answer.

Jeff

• xmkx
    xmkx

I think of it as the Holy Spirit and Christ being cloned parts of God more than the whole "three heads on one body" type thing that the Society makes the Trinity out to be. God put so much of Himself in to Christ and the Holy Spirit that they are essentially a part of him, probably since they both carry out functions that require the kind of power only God Himself can really have.

This does not seem all that strange when I think of organisms in nature that can clone themselves through the removal of a part that develops in to another organism that is identical to the organism it was taken from. I don't think there's anything crazy or illogical about the thought that perhaps God is capable of doing this with Himself as well.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit