James Cameron MAJOR A-HOLE!!!!! - director of AVATAR

by What-A-Coincidence 24 Replies latest jw friends

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

http://www.tmz.com/2009/12/24/james-cameron-in-major-a-hole-dispute/#comments

James Cameron -- the guy who directed "Avatar" -- directed a few choice words at an autograph seeking fan last night -- calling the guy a "f**king a**hole" during an argument over a signature.

It all went down at LAX -- when James walked past a man holding an "Avatar" poster, and refused to sign. The man went back to Cameron and asked again to which James replied, "I don't owe you a f**king signature ... just get out of my f**king personal space."

That's when the fan lost it and replied, "I'm an asshole because I ask someone I admire for their autograph that makes me an a**hole? I make $15-an-hour at work to go see your film and I'm an a**hole?"

Ultimately, James calmly walked away from the situation while the fan continued to yell at him.

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

The prick won't get any of my hard earned money. I dont care how spectacular his movies are.

LRG

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

AND NO... this was not my post

430. Wow. So the guy just happened to be at LAX with a AVATAR poster and he ran into James C?? Holy S#%! WHAT A COINCIDENCE!!! That "fan" is a leech who get's information from people at the airport on who is flying and what airline, which is illegal anyway. F that guy and his ebay business.

• Simon
    Simon

The guy probably isn't a fan, just someone who sells signed tat on the interweb (or prints of it)

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

simon ... ur prob right ... but ... cameron would have treated him the same

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Cameron was nicer to him than I would have been. If I say no to someone they better understand it the first time. Following me as I walk away would be a big mistake.

W

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

I don't seem to remember the ticket for the movie including a free autograph by the director. I suppose if he signed one for every movie goer he'd be 200 years old by the time he was finished. Also, what part of "respect my personal space" didn't this cretin not understand. It's all about the Benjamins on ebay my friends. Selling that poster was his goal I'm sure. W.Once

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

wasanelder ... must we remind you that if it wasn't for FANS they would not be where they are right now ... CAMERON could have said, sorry i don't do autographs or sum shit ... but u prob don't know james background as with other things

BLOWBACK IS A BITCH

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

That's when the fan lost it and replied, "I'm an asshole because I ask someone I admire for their autograph that makes me an a**hole? I make $15-an-hour at work to go see your film and I'm an a**hole?"

Take your average job and go play on the freeway. The man said no; you respect his wishes and go away. You're not owed a damn thing.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

no sirnose u go play in the freeway and turn ur helmet around. It's not what is said but HOW it's said.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit