US publisher report for last year - "official" numbers from Society letter

by sir82 20 Replies latest jw friends

• sir82
    sir82

COBOE = Coordinator of the Body of Elders

They changed the title of "Presiding Overseer" a year or so ago.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Thanks Sir82 ! I was assuming that might be it.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

>Personally, I beleieve the Society accurately reports the numbers sent to them. Where the falsehood lies is in the publishers and secretaries in the congregations.

The instructions to falsify the information comes from the WTS via the CO's and DO's via verbal instructions.

• Gayle
    Gayle

Bible studies up 9% over prior year, average = 657,544 per month

I wonder if this went up because 'both' mom and dad can now count their time when studying with their children, maybe they both 'each'count their children's Bible Study.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Don't forget both parents can now report hours for a family study, that will increase the numbers by at least 4hrs per household with unbaptised kids.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I know the elders are hot to get everyone active when the CO comes out. When I started the fade I used to get the same phone call. "Did u go out at all? Did u speak with anyone, even a few minutes?" I finally stopped answering the phone

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

There is an intensional manipulation by just about all JWS, from the bottom to the top.

From people putting in bogus hours, to the accounts at the headquarters.

Its kind of a game that they enjoy playing but it defines the pretentiousness of the JWs and the organization itself.

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

230 million hours divided by 34,379 baptized = 6,690 hours per of FS required for a convert. Working full time takes about 2,000 hours each year. Thus, three and a half years of working eight hours a day = one new witness. And how many are born ins who are basically "forced" into baptism?

Speeding up the work inthe last days....

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

15 minutes a month makes you a Publisher..

If your in a Coma they put a little WBT$ advertising card on your bedside table in the hospital..(No Joke)

Most everyone pads thier FS report..

The Truth is..

No one knows how much actual FS time there really is..

Nobody really cares..

........................ ...OUTLAW

• Bonnie_Clyde
    Bonnie_Clyde
    5 or 6 years ago, they added a provision for very old or very sick publishers that 15 minutes is enough to be counted as a publisher. But that doesn't apply to everyone, just those approved by the service committee. In my expereince, there are very very few who get approved that way, far less than 1 per congregation.

Actually, I was approved--not because I was "very old or sick" but because my time was taken up with caring for my very old and sick parents. I didn't ask for the approval, but when the elders came to visit, they gave me the OK. I didn't take them up on it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit