Would the WATCHTOWER sell a Kingdom Hall to the Catholic Church? YES!

by Nathan Natas 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

In 1993, a former Jehovah’s Witness Kingdom Hall in Commerce became the new spiritual home for some two dozen Catholic families and it was named St. Catherine Labouré to honor Sister Catherine and the French nun who was given the vision of Mary now inscribed on the Miraculous Medal.

see: http://www.georgiabulletin.org/local/2009/12/24/st_catherine_laboure_dedication/

• changeling
    changeling

They will also buy a Baptist church and convert it into a KH. I attended such a conversion for 10 years. :)

• yknot
    yknot

Our old KH was sold to some Baptists..........

• juci32
    juci32

yes, they do business with "Babylon The Great" and are proud of it!

More hypocrisy!

• Open mind
    Open mind

Can an individual JW contractor put food on his family's table by spending a week painting a church?

No way! Gotta stay FAR AWAY from Babel On the Grape.

Can the WT use THOUSANDS of hours of "dedicated, sacred service" labor and thousands of dollars of "dedicated" funds and then parlay it into at least a couple hundred grand pure profit by selling it to the Catholic Church?

Sure no problem. It then becomes seed money for purchasing other prime pieces of real estate. All "non-profit" and tax-free of course.

om

• juci32
    juci32

aheeheehee@ Babel On the Grape.

Good one

• Alwayshere
    Alwayshere

Our old KH was sold to the Pentecostal Church.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

my old KH was sold to a church as well.

purps

• moshe
    moshe

I know of two of my former KH's that were sold to churches- in many cases to to a religious zoning they can really only be sold to a tax-exempt church or charity.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Since each king hall is dedicated to wt god jehovah, i wonder how he feels about that. 'Course, he doesn't exist but in the minds of jws, but consider the logic, or illogic of it, as pagans worshipping demons move into jay hoovers buildings and defile them w their demonic rituals. Jws prove do be adept at dropping their kingdom fantasy when it becomes an inconvenient impediment to the furthering of monetary interests, as opposed to kingdom interests. Tsk, tsk.

S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit